Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

881 - 892 of 892 Posts

·
The Speculator
12,761 Posts
The bets on! but make up your pie face eating mind, first you make a bet with me then you back out and call me a weltcher then you want the bet back on again. Who's looking like a idiot. You are a indecisive person.

Why would you want to bet me if i ducked out on 4 bets at BA and am such a bet weltcher:cop:
Your lies are exposed by your behavior

you make yourself look so stupid:eek:wned:
That becasue one day you seem normal but the next your not. When we bet you were cool but when you started all your garbage I asaid why should I bet with a guy who tells me my mom is a crackhoar?:crazy:

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
For anyone interested i've got 200k that say's Marquez goes the distance against Manny, so for anyone who thinks Marquez gets blown away by Manny hit me up if you can match my 200k. :cop:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I got 200K that says Manny wins by KO or TKO.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
I'm going with Margarito on saturday so if anybody's interested in betting who's picking Cotto i'll put down 200k against your 200k.
I'll also do another for a 1 month name bet, or if anyone want's to do both bets with me that's fine by me. :cop:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Vbookie up for Hopkin's Dawson. Check it out, there is a push to have most of the fights which is a pretty unique system to forums.

·
Registered
1 Posts
He's been known as "The Greatest" and, you recognize what? He was. Speed, grace, a transcendent ring intelligence and miraculous resilience created Ali a legend within the ring.

881 - 892 of 892 Posts