Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else on here play another sport? I played rugby for a long while before I moved and I really miss the game. Some pics of my playing below. Not a pretty sight.

Team I play for:
Western Suburbs Home Page

Me tackling

Me running

Takes more than two to bring me down!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Matty, that red shirt your wearing does not flater you. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Ive always played in the pub league but couldn't be arsed last season. Still have a kick about with my mates.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Played a little baseball and American football; but I mainly play basketball and run track.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Back in Highschool I played, Basketball, Soccer and Ran Track. I played Varsity in all three until late in my junior year when my ankles just went for the last time. 2 legiments torn in both ankles within 2 weeks time. This happened over 7 times to my knowledge. I just had to give it up. I started boxing shortly after. I played baseball in middleschool but had to give that up to do soccer and track because of the schedules. I still play basketball all the time and go to my local highschool track every once in awhile. I broke into the 10's as a sophmore in highschool in the 100 m. I ran a 40 in 4.45. I can still run constant 4.5's. Good times.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Back in Highschool I played, Basketball, Soccer and Ran Track. I played Varsity in all three until late in my junior year when my ankles just went for the last time. 2 legiments torn in both ankles within 2 weeks time. This happened over 7 times to my knowledge. I just had to give it up. I started boxing shortly after. I played baseball in middleschool but had to give that up to do soccer and track because of the schedules. I still play basketball all the time and go to my local highschool track every once in awhile. I broke into the 10's as a sophmore in highschool in the 100 m. I ran a 40 in 4.45. I can still run constant 4.5's. Good times.
Yeah I was a decent 100m runner, never in the 10s though. I never really worked on my technique. I was pretty good in the 400m though, tough race. My highest time was 52 sec, but I never really had a good middle distance coach to actually teach me how to run a 400m race. I just dead sprint the whole thing LOL. And I was pretty good in basketball too, but really never got to play varsity due to politics. The coach played a bunch of his friends kids over me which sucked....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts