Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres the situation i run a mile every once in a while and everytime AFTER im through running i feel like i have a really bad stomach ache , plz help

·
Registered
841 Posts
It's probably either because your running on a full stomach or a completely empty one. Eat about and hour and half to two before you go running. Small suggestion, if your serious about boxing I think you should run more than just a mile every once in an while.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aw aw thats why my dad told me tha same thing

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o and te thing with running i had a fear that if i ran to much i would loose alot of weight , however i just found out i only loose body fat , not like real muscle , bud if im wrong somebody plz tell me lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and i also forgot lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! whut are some good tech.s for running , like breathing , good stretches , how long i should be running ... things like that ...

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'd say run no less than 2 miles atleast 3-4 times a week and on off days be jumping rope. Inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth when running. Randomly speed the pace up for short stretches during the run. Add on some sprints at the end of your run. Run on your tippy toes for short distances (not for long or you'll potentially damage your knees). Do whatever you want, just keep it consistent.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aw ok i get it . and like i said man thx , u help me alot in this boxing

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
o and te thing with running i had a fear that if i ran to much i would loose alot of weight , however i just found out i only loose body fat , not like real muscle , bud if im wrong somebody plz tell me lol
You'll burn calories. If your body has fat stores to burn, it will burn those. If not, than yes you will be losing muscle mass.

The advice above is good. Eat a small meal or snack about an hour before you work out. You could also be getting cramps because your not hydrating well enough. Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. :thumbsup:

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I'd say run no less than 2 miles atleast 3-4 times a week and on off days be jumping rope. Inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth when running. Randomly speed the pace up for short stretches during the run. Add on some sprints at the end of your run. Run on your tippy toes for short distances (not for long or you'll potentially damage your knees). Do whatever you want, just keep it consistent.
Great post :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts