please,train me to be a hard boxer,
i need to be a boxer,!!!
i wanna fight,
i wanna be to join the RP team
please help me...mga pinoy coaches jan:(

·
Registered
53 Posts
join a boxing gym to get help from a trainer, get a heavy bag, gloves etc to practice what u learn at trainings at home and do tonnes of running, working out in your spare time. thats the best way id have thought

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
please,train me to be a hard boxer,
i need to be a boxer,!!!
i wanna fight,
i wanna be to join the RP team
please help me...mga pinoy coaches jan:(
Calm down. Just join a gym near you. Tell them you want to learn to box, and go from there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Calm down. Just join a gym near you. Tell them you want to learn to box, and go from there.

its me shanks757
i can't log in,:mad:
uhhh,theres no boxing gym here,just a small gym for working out,
so there's no way i can have a trainer to join the RP team through here???
:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
i understand that,
:(
but,don't you know any trainer from the philippines?who could train me,sorry if im acting like this sir,i just wanna fight,i wanna test myself,where i can go and my limit

·
Registered
10 Posts
but i just live in a small city sir,I'm not close to a big city like manila,im from batangas,:confused:
do you have filipino coach friends here in the philippines who needs a trainee?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Theres no way i know anyone from there but you don't have to call me sir you're probably older than me and i just don't like being called sir lol its respectful but you could call me Bryan

·
Registered
53 Posts
yeah i gota agree with u there brroklyn, trying to motivate yourself for road work is hard lol, even harder to keep pushing yourself to make the distance.

If you want to box but theres no gym near you , u still can. order a heavy bag, speed bag, double end bag, hand wraps, gloves basicaly most of the stuff ull find in a gym. then find a trainer on the internet and get them to design a training routine for u, post up vids of urself here in the training section if u cant get something right, and if u stick to the training routine ull end up fit enough and with the skills to box compedetively. most of the 'training' done at a gym u can do at home if your told what to do, except sparring i guess.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
well,,
we have the same age,if you can do it,i can
:D
what do you mean mentally tough?
like when attacking?
i can do that,
and if im not mentally tough,why would i be desperate like this?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I mean you gotta be able to not quit. Many people can't wait to start but when they come for their first session with my trainer they never come back cause its so hard. It's not as easy as some people think cause i used to think boxing was very easy..til i started training.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i know that,i've been through that,
i know it's hard,but when there's someone there to scold you and inspire you,i guess i can still go it

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
i know that,i've been through that,
i know it's hard,but when there's someone there to scold you and inspire you,i guess i can still go it
Do you have the ability to record clips of your training session? If you can post them, I will certainly give you critique as Im sure the other members will as well. We can point out things you need to work on to get better. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts