Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I'm doing some research for a game and I'd just like to know the % of males/females that enjoy boxing and there age groups, so please answer this Poll for me (If I manage to do it correctly)

Thanks in advance.

Could only post 1 poll option and no multiply for it went wrong. I guess I'll have to make another topic asking about age.

Sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not looking for females. I'm seeing the % of males AND females and seeing how much the % difference is between the 2 of them.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Ok man, i don't think much research is needed though. As someone whos been on this forum over about 20 months (and others who have been here longer will tell you the same) i would suggest the target audience is definetly male. In my time here i can seriously only recall one female poster, so if they are registered there not active.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I know my target audience would be male just need some proof that I have researched it because my tutors get angry at you if you make "assumptions" stupid I know but It needs to be done.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I like my sex partners in the 16-18 age range. Was that the question?

Sorry Lance, couldn't resist.
:laugh:

If you're looking for the females they're usually hanging out in the Calzaghe threads, bitching about him.
:laugh:
I need to research my "Target Audience" and this is the most effective way to do so.
DON'T SAY THE WORD TARGET OR I'LL HAVE TO REPORT YOU TO OBAMAS SECURITY TEAM..

A video game.
And I though this was serious research, get real man...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
From my own personal analysis, your average boxing fan is about 25 and male. I fit in this category. Many of the guys here are around 20-30.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
If you're looking for the females they're usually hanging out in the Calzaghe threads, bitching about him.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: hahah. nice metafora(I don`t know the english for this word)

I will keep coming here to see the poll results in hope of 1 vote for the females :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts