Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all. Post your girlfriends, wife, someone you're trying to bang or already have, ex's etc and post thier picture

Try not to lie and have fun
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,505 Posts
Girls im after wouldnt exactly be pleased if they ever found out im posting pics of them on here lol but if really wanna see them il do it via messanger or PM.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,272 Posts
LeedsLad said:
Girls im after wouldnt exactly be pleased if they ever found out im posting pics of them on here lol but if really wanna see them il do it via messanger or PM.
They won't know if you don't tell them. I would if it was my girlfriend. But I am married and won't do it to my wife.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
KNUCKLE UP said:
They won't know if you don't tell them. I would if it was my girlfriend. But I am married and won't do it to my wife.
i wont do it either, i just dont think its right, but, hey, power to yu guys. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
I've been on the internet long enough to see many guys made out to look silly when posting pics of their girlfriends and having others photoshop them as a joke. Having seen that enough... I think I'll stick to only a body shot of mine.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TysonJones said:
its southpaws ex anywayz, she got rid of him fast lol
Actually we were really close when I was in high school (about 1 year). Then out of nowhere she broke up with me via text message, blocked by number, blocked me from her myspace. I don't know who she's with or phuckin now but I could care less. Brianna seems to be exactly what I have been looking for.


Plus just out of curiosity how many of your girls or women for that matter actually go out of their way to visit a boxing forum?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
I've been on the internet long enough to see many guys made out to look silly when posting pics of their girlfriends and having others photoshop them as a joke. Having seen that enough... I think I'll stick to only a body shot of mine.

You must be kidding me. Nice try Rico Suave:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Southpaw447 said:
Actually we were really close when I was in high school (about 1 year). Then out of nowhere she broke up with me via text message, blocked by number, blocked me from her myspace. I don't know who she's with or phuckin now but I could care less. Brianna seems to be exactly what I have been looking for.
Girls don't up and leave a healthy relationship out of nowhere. If you think she did then you missed all the telltale signs.

What exactly happened the last month or so? How would you describe the way you treated her? How would you describe your relationship? What did you guys go out and do together?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
I'm not joking. I can take a pic tonight of that same bed with a sign on it saying, "Eat this PBF!" if you want.
That would go in the "OWNED" section:laugh:

I must congratulate you my friend:thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
25,672 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
Girls don't up and leave a healthy relationship out of nowhere. If you think she did then you missed all the telltale signs.

What exactly happened the last month or so? How would you describe the way you treated her? How would you describe your relationship? What did you guys go out and do together?
she probably found a guy with a bigger :eek:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,174 Posts
JohnnySparta said:
I'm not joking. I can take a pic tonight of that same bed with a sign on it saying, "Eat this PBF!" if you want.
Alright go ahead and send that picture over. I have photoshop open and running already;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JohnnySparta said:
Girls don't up and leave a healthy relationship out of nowhere. If you think she did then you missed all the telltale signs.

What exactly happened the last month or so? How would you describe the way you treated her? How would you describe your relationship? What did you guys go out and do together?
I treated her fine and no my meat stick is pretty damn big about 8" if you think that may have been the reason plus when I met her she was around 16 so we didn't do it that often at all. But from what hear now she "gets around" or so i've heard from one of her girlfriends. Plus I already graduated and she's a junior this year so this was bound to happen anyway
 
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Top