Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LMAO, you must be talking about the musicians I keep in my top friends. I prefer to advertise my interests rather than people who know the people that know me. If you are trying to be rude, screw off. I hope you get banned again.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Why you got to hate on dude , im sure hes got real friends. Maybe he just likes myspace or wants to make some other friends to chat with on myspace.
Naaaa I Wasnt Hating On Him I Checked His Page Out And I Was Reffering To His Top Friends. Most People Keep Close Friends Up There, He's Got A Bunch Of People Who Look Like Inspiring Celebs Which I've Never Heard Of.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naaaa I Wasnt Hating On Him I Checked His Page Out And I Was Reffering To His Top Friends. Most People Keep Close Friends Up There, He's Got A Bunch Of People Who Look Like Inspiring Celebs Which I've Never Heard Of.
They are red-dirt country musicians. the people that inspire me. I love playing guitar and writing songs more than anything.

·
Banned
589 Posts
They are red-dirt country musicians. the people that inspire me. I love playing guitar and writing songs more than anything.
Thats Why I Dont Kno Em. Where Im From We Only Know Two Types Of Music, Rap And Hip-Hop:laugh: See The Difference Between Me And You Is, I Dont Know Squat About Your Music, But If I Listened To It I'd Probably Find Sumthin I'd Like And Be Able To Groove To It. But You Couldnt Listen To My Type Of Music And Like It.

But If Thats Wat U Like To Do, Why You Wasting Time With Us Losers? Go Pursuit Your Dream, It Aint Gon Wait Forever. Trust Me I Know.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'm with shane. Although theres nothing wrong if thats your choice. My lil bro has one. Its just how friends chat nowadays I guess. Its came in handy for me once. Other than that. I see no use for it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I made a myspace 2 years ago and I rarely go on it anymore. Like most of the Internet it's a huge waste of my time, but for some reason I still post on forums.

The only reason made a myspace was so I could keep in contact with Friends form across the country that I never really get to see anymore.

Using myspace to pick up chicks is just a lazy persons way to make friends

1 - 20 of 67 Posts