Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our new season of the prediction league is starting now! We had to get rid of a few problems before getting it up and running again, but it's all good now.

I need for everyone who wants to participate to reply to this thread asap. I'd like to get it up and running tomorrow or later tonight. If we don't get enough participants by tomorrow I can delay week one until next week. Thanks

-Shane

Season 4 is now up and running!

http://www.boxingforum.com/prediction-league/8636-season-4-week-1-a.html#post192038

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alright we have a good number of players so far, but I'd like for all of you to tell someone you know to sign up and play even if they don't wanna post. The more players we get the better this season 4 will be! We've had a hell of a lot of fun in the first 3 seasons with a different winner each time!

Once again I apologize for taking so damn long to get this rolling again...I just had to get rid of a few problems before starting the leauge again!

To anyone who wants to make some serious points sing up and get ready to predict away! I'm upping the point reward for the top predictors by more than double!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts