Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheeky4: I predict a KO win for Gomez,Gatti is through and could get seriously hurt.Tonight just look at his eyes when he gets hit.His eyes become lost and frozen.Good luck Gatti.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I think this is Gatti's version of a farewell to the fans. He will win tonight against a name people reckognize, and walk off into the sunset. Ray "boom boom" Mancini said it as well last night on Friday Night Fights- Gatti will be too much for the B level fighter Gomez.

I think it will be a great fight, but I think Gatti will win by KO in the mid-later rounds. Gomez is not especially speedy, nor does he have great defense. He also isnt a great combination puncher. He will stand in front of you and slug it out. He will get hit plenty by Gatti, and that will be his demise.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
well, gomez proved to me what a solid little fighter he is, although arturo is way past his prime gomez still had to look good against him and he did just that.

gomez also took gatti out quicker than baldomir did!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
gatti's lucky he did'nt get killed, that fool mickey ward,frozed up down there while his friend was getting the life beaten out of him ,hopefully hell make it throug the night and live to slurrd his stories to his grand kids some day.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts