Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Hatton and i'm a Manchester lad myself, but I predict a Pacman win by the 10th.

Who is going to buy the fight? Who do you think/want to win?

Discuss.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I love Hatton and i'm a Manchester lad myself, but I predict a Pacman win by the 10th.

Who is going to buy the fight? Who do you think/want to win?

Discuss.
oscar couldn't punch, and i feel hatton has slightly faster hands than oscar, but much faster footwork. i would say he's also harder to hit with his head movement and his hands seem to be going up. if it needed to be hatton could make it a hugfest to slow pacman down.

pacman to win though by ud or tko 12th

·
Registered
652 Posts
The styles of the two fighters will gel perfectly and we will be in for a superb spectacle of boxing in its finest form - War!:)

G

·
Pacman will stop Hatton in the late rounds. Hatton isn't elusive enough to avoid Manny's lightning fast combinations and constant pressure. He'll get tagged al night. Hatton was probably shitting his pants at ringside last night.

G

·
Sad to say but I think Pacquiao stops Ricky within 5 rounds. Hatton has had previous trouble with southpaws and he's also prone to cuts. There's no other way I see this fight going than a Pacman stoppage. He wouldn't be able to miss.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It will take a tank to get Pacman in trouble after his supreme statement yesterday, i would love to see him against Mayweather or the "Tijuana Tornado". I'm a big fan of Hatton but after yesterday i think there's no stopping the Pacman.

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
loads of people said
jones would beat calzaghe
paulie would beat hatton
oscar would beat manny
yet they were 3 of the most one sided fights in recent memory,
although i think manny will prob beat hatton i dont think it will be an easy fight at all,
manny can be hit easily just like hatton imo but when he fights a man who doesnt punch or move it looks like he cant,
hatton may lose but i think he will hurt manny in the fight and it will be a points decision probably,
if the fights in England i may even say hatton wins....if its the hatton who fought Tyzsu it will be a great fight

hatton would have destroyed oscar last night imo

·
Registered
2 Posts
For the love of God Ricky if you take this fight make it in England at Wembley, your going to need a spot of luck to win it and having 90,000+ British fans cheering you on can't do your chances any harm.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Look lads your patriotism is ruling over heads. Hatton stands no chance against PacMan. It would be a terrible mismatch

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hatton shitting his pants?? i dont think so mate. I think its going to be alot closer than everybody is making out. The Golden boy was awful last night and made Pacquiao look better as he gave him time to tee off. I'm not taking anything away from Pacman but i think people forget how good a fighter ricky is.
I say ricky by UD.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you know anything about boxing? Mismatch? It will be an amazing fight! For a start its not patriotism. Even if Hatton was a yank i would say he had a chance. Hatton would put more pressure on the Pacman than Oscar did and wouldnt let him tee off on him as much as oscar did and i think some people under-estimate how good hatton can be, espeacially now with Mayweather. I'm not saying it will be a Definate Hatton win but it will be a closer fight than alot of you think. For me its a close hatton UD.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts