Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a honor to be the first to retire from Boxingforum.com I've accomplished alot here and will miss being here. I would like to thank Tommy and PrettyboyFloyd (Suger Shane) for being my friends on here and also Brutus I pass my torch to you man. I end my career with a great record in predicting fights and also a underfeted record in my own fights on here. I've battled PBF TysonJones VD and his boy Wickedshot. I can assure you that I will not be in another forum. This one was my first and my last (unless I creat my own). I will most likely be off and on througout this week but after Friday I wont anymore. Thanks for the time and the discussions Fellas and Lady (remember I gave you the 1st Lady nickname ;))

My Credintials:

I was the first member voted into the HOF once they went to 1 member a month.

I got the most HOF votes in a 10 canidate election.

I created 1 of the 4 1000 post threads on here.

I believe I have the most post earned points.

I have the 4th most post on here with over 4000 and I took all of last summer off.

I sparked some of the best debates ever debated on here.

And I also accomplished becomming a Mod.

Fighters fight on Haters hate on. And I hope this site continues to grow.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
best of luck to ya :thumbsup:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I hope you reconsider mate, we'd hate lose a great member like yourself. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Oh snap! Why you leaving dude :( And thx for giving me that torch im gonna enjoy it and keep it warm until you come back :p But yeah def a bad loss for the site losing you :(

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Its a honor to be the first to retire from Boxingforum.com I've accomplished alot here and will miss being here. I would like to thank Tommy and PrettyboyFloyd (Suger Shane) for being my friends on here and also Brutus I pass my torch to you man. I end my career with a great record in predicting fights and also a underfeted record in my own fights on here. I've battled PBF TysonJones VD and his boy Wickedshot. I can assure you that I will not be in another forum. This one was my first and my last (unless I creat my own). I will most likely be off and on througout this week but after Friday I wont anymore. Thanks for the time and the discussions Fellas and Lady (remember I gave you the 1st Lady nickname ;))

My Credintials:

I was the first member voted into the HOF once they went to 1 member a month.

I got the most HOF votes in a 10 canidate election.

I created 1 of the 4 1000 post threads on here.

I believe I have the most post earned points.

I have the 4th most post on here with over 4000 and I took all of last summer off.

I sparked some of the best debates ever debated on here.

And I also accomplished becomming a Mod.

Fighters fight on Haters hate on. And I hope this site continues to grow.
take care, ron!

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
You'll be back Ron. They always come back...bwahahahaha:D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Why are you leaving? Good bye I guess, it's ashame you're leaving though. We'll miss you, you were a great member.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts