Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Klitschko Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were talking the Tyson who knocked out Spinks in 88 against Wladimir Klitschko at his very best. Can Tyson do it with 'just a puncher's chance'?:laugh:

Who wins?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For me its a no-brainer. Tyson's bobbing and weaving was specifically designed to avoid the jab, its only a matter of time before Tyson ducks Wlad's pawing jab and comes up with a monster uppercut/hook. Wlad is hardly going to take it and come back is he... Tyson EARLY KO.

·
Registered
772 Posts
tyson Ko1,

wlad comes out looking scared and tyson bobs around his first jab weaves around wlads second and POW POW POW a hook, and another and a devastating upercut sends klitschko falling.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 HE'S OUT!

hahaha i think the tyson of today still has a chance against wlad.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:laugh:I don't know about today, but the post-prison Tyson of the mid-90s would still probably knock Wlad out.

I think i agree on the round 1 too.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
hahahaha

Tyson inside 5 rounds. It just depends on how succesful Wlad is clinching Tyson but he would get him inside 5 rounds.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty unanimous so far, no Wlad supporters?:laugh: I don't even know if Wlad would make it to the ring, seeing how scared he looked against Ibragimov/Thompson, imagine what he'd be like with Tyson standing across the ring.

·
Registered
149 Posts
yes spinks was a monster all 190lbs of him. that was tysons bigest win!i like tyson he was fun to watch in and out of the ring but he was over rated.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How could you go for Klitschko by KO :confused: :laugh:
He was the reason this thread was made, he seems to think both Klits are amazing and guys like Tyson are overrated. Vitali would put up a better fight against Tyson but they'd both be beaten by a prime Iron Mike.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
He was the reason this thread was made, he seems to think both Klits are amazing and guys like Tyson are overrated. Vitali would put up a better fight against Tyson but they'd both be beaten by a prime Iron Mike.
I salute your craftiness Tom LOL :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
What does VitaliRules think of Wlad? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
wlad is a fighter who does well vs people who aren't powerful and aren't accurate.

vs someone with the power and style of tyson, his 6 foot 7 head is the ideal opponent for tyson to bob and weave and knock him out.

i mean wlad can bang that is for sure, but he only bangs when people can't take his punches over a few rounds or they get tired.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts