Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone no the entrance music to prince naseems entrance against barrera???

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
No idea.

I was going to start a thread on Naz the other day though thats weird:p Man i love Naz, he was so entertaining and really got me into boxing. Shame he quit as soon as he lost, he might have had a chance against Barrera had he trained harder a second time round. Naz v Morales would have been awesome to see as well.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LeedsLad said:
No idea.

I was going to start a thread on Naz the other day though thats weird:p Man i love Naz, he was so entertaining and really got me into boxing. Shame he quit as soon as he lost, he might have had a chance against Barrera had he trained harder a second time round. Naz v Morales would have been awesome to see as well.
spose you have got to respect his record pretty impresive but i dont think he was on the level as barrera or morales. Id love to see him come back and kncok Manny pacman the FFFF out

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
a yound naz was just as good as mab,morales, he beleived his own hype when he signed with HBO and then proceded to dump the ingles and hire steward and suarez.

manny tried to change hameds style which turned out to be for the worse, the ingles fighters are all in that mould and i bet after reflecting he'd wish he just stayed with them.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
tyson said:
spose you have got to respect his record pretty impresive but i dont think he was on the level as barrera or morales. Id love to see him come back and kncok Manny pacman the FFFF out
He cant come back now lol he weighs about 182lbs now:laugh: He could have done alot better in a rematch with Barrera, he didnt train and prepare like he should have done for that fight... had he it could have been alot closer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts