Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like this forum, and I wanted to upgrade my account, however when i click on the little link the page that comes up is a forbidden page.

Any help would be great, because I'd like to upgrade.

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cleared the cookies, still no joy. i'll try logging on from my home laptop and see if it works from there. i'm on my work laptop now.

G

·
That could be the problem as well. :thumbsup:

Got a favorite fighter? Sweet Pea will make you one of the personalized sigs you see most of the premiums have. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i've got a favorite fighter, i'm a fan of Ricky Hatton. how do i contact that person?

G

·
Check the VIP section. There's a thread called "are you good at making sigs". Request it in there. He'll take care of it for ya. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Where does my ten dollar membership fee go? I will join when I get back the States. I'm just curious?

Also, I want one of those fancy personalized sigs as well. Do all "members" get one?

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
All premium members get one. Starting around Friday/Saturday they will be made regularly again for premium members.

G

·
Where does my ten dollar membership fee go? I will join when I get back the States. I'm just curious?

Also, I want one of those fancy personalized sigs as well. Do all "members" get one?
The money goes to VerticalScope, the company that owns boxingforum.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts