Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few things were pointed out by some members :

LMAO! Balistik was right. This had to be the most dirtiest, crocked ass race ever. How you going to let people vote after a poll is already close? What kind of shiit is that? The time limit was set for a reason. To let a retired poster who has a grudge with one of candiates be the deciding vote is just insane. The biggest scam is why was a tie breaker even needed? They were never tied. If you click on the people and count you'll see there never a tie in the first place.

These people voted for

Hugo

1,Balistik
2,bill1234
3,Brooklyn Rican
4,C.J.Rock
5,ioan_gwil
6,Matty The Ghost
7,NFFC
8,no dice nate
9,NsBLife
10,RawlyPiff
11,SRCJJ
12,TheForge
13,the_godslayer
14,ulster86
15,WelshWizard

Violent D

1,BoxingManiac
2,Brutus
3,Corey T
4,crawjo
5,goldenbhoy
6,Intellectual 1
7,ItalianBull
8,joabbuac
9,leftylee
10,Megarodon
11,Ninja
12,Rotten Apple
13,SugarShane
14,Sweet Sugar
15,The Executioner
16,Wicked Shot

That's 16-15. What kind of back handed shiit is this? Clearly somebody gave Hugo an undeserved extra vote to force a tie breaker. You guys are congratulating the wrong muthafukka. Hugo cheating ass needs to be booted for the Hall. And the homie VD be put in.
Oh Wow. It looks like you might be right. I'll count right now. But if that is correct, than why was Hugo credited with 16 votes when it seems he only had 15?

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I see. All this IMO is going to kill the HOF, I thought it was cool at first but this **** got outta hand, I see no need for all the dramatics, people voted, some people we never seen, and some that haven't been around, in the end Hugo won and VD will get his chance next month and more than likely he'll get in, that is if they decide to do it in the future, but just let it be, wtf.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I see. All this IMO is going to kill the HOF, I thought it was cool at first but this **** got outta hand, I see no need for all the dramatics, people voted, some people we never seen, and some that haven't been around, in the end Hugo won and VD will get his chance next month and more than likely he'll get in, that is if they decide to do it in the future, but just let it be, wtf.
That's exactly what should happen.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Prettyboywho and DRPUGILIST have been missed off Hugo's list.
They were just the tie breakers. With out them it's 16-15. No need for a tie breaker. Why is Hugo credited with 16 votes when he only has 15? I'm pretty sure you can add. Count it yourself and tell me I'm lying. Better yet provide an answer

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It's been edited now but I agree 100% Hugo :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
I'm telling you man ,this guy ( WICKET) thinks he's helping Vd but all he's doing is enbarrassing the hell out himself, it goes to show he's got no class what so ever, if VD had won ,I would have gave a modest congratulation and be done with it, wicket needs a shychiatrist or an anger anonimous group to spill out his rage...

To discuss problems about this month hof. Hugo deserves it hands down IMO but we should change a few things so that nobody complains.
Thank you, I appreciate that ,and just want to make clear that I did absolutely nothing to alter this process in any way, ecxept being my usual obnosious self :laugh:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
They were just the tie breakers. With out them it's 16-15. No need for a tie breaker. Why is Hugo credited with 16 votes when he only has 15? I'm pretty sure you can add. Count it yourself and tell me I'm lying. Better yet provide an answer
Clearly somethings happened. And there's been a miscount or something. Either way, DRPUGILIST was still told his vote was needed. It don't even matter. [strike]STFU and stop whining.[/strike]

Not acceptable.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I got nothing against Hugo. He's a good poster. But asking why he's given 16 votes when has 15 is a valid question that needs an answer

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Lets get a few things straight. The poll has a set date on which is closes. I believe it was 15 days like always or 2 weeks. Dr and Who didn't vote in time but we decided that Dr's vote would be the tie breaker, he voted for hugo making it 17-16. Who voted verbally as well and that made it 18-16. I went in and manually changed it to 18-16 so everyone would know someone won.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I got nothing against Hugo. He's a good poster. But asking why he's given 16 votes when has 15 is a valid question that needs an answer
To answer this, people need to go back and read the entire section. Banky accidently voted for CJ, he asked for it to be changed immiedetly. In doing so I erased the vote for CJ and added a vote for hugo because this is who banky wanted it to be for. There are no problems. If you guys would have a little faith in the staff, there would be no problems.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
To answer this, people need to go back and read the entire section. Banky accidently voted for CJ, he asked for it to be changed immiedetly. In doing so I erased the vote for CJ and added a vote for hugo because this is who banky wanted it to be for. There are no problems. If you guys would have a little faith in the staff, there would be no problems.
Nope. Hugo is in :D:D:D.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah no need for all this drama. More and more people are getting sick of the hof just because of that.

Lets get a few things straight. The poll has a set date on which is closes. I believe it was 15 days like always or 2 weeks. Dr and Who didn't vote in time but we decided that Dr's vote would be the tie breaker, he voted for hugo making it 17-16. Who voted verbally as well and that made it 18-16. I went in and manually changed it to 18-16 so everyone would know someone won.
We decided that when the poll was still open. Why close it if you're gonna take more votes? Next time we should either let it open longer or refuse to take any vote once it's closed.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.