Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just thinking when the mods post the up coming fights under vbookie it would be cool maybe if they could put there record up there with them and there last 3 fights or so.
well im not new to boxing been watching alot of the major ppv for good 10 years so dont know everyone, i think maybe this would help alot of people including me.:)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I think thats a good idea and the mods should look into that right away, but you can also look at a site called BoxRec Boxing Records - they have all fight records and stuff like that.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
If you've been watching for 10 years, you should know everyone very well along with their records. It is a good idea whoever. I most of the top fighters records by memory, and if I dont know a guys record, I just simply boxrec it. records mean little however. At least to me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
watching major ppv mean people like cotto,mayweather,pacman, ect, just thought it would be cool to see there stats when betting, just like to see who they fought when there fights are coming up and it gets you pumped a little bit :D

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
watching major ppv mean people like cotto,mayweather,pacman, ect, just thought it would be cool to see there stats when betting, just like to see who they fought when there fights are coming up and it gets you pumped a little bit :D
I'll look into it. Setting up the vBookie match-ups takes a while already, but I may add the records on for you guys. I'll have to come up with a uniform way to do it to keep everything looking the same and consistent.

Are you wanting to see the past 5 fights that each guy was in as well?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I'd say just keep in simple, hell shane us members can put the records up, or if this scovedog wants to know the records, he can simply ask and someone well eventually look it up and tell him. Sounds like laziness to me but what do I know.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well hay dont bother to put them up, just erace this thread, just looking to improve things makeing it look full in form, but know please
forget about it. happy Tyson, got your way lay off. im new here i know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts