• Quintana

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Williams

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I think we are going to see Williams win and then have the anti Vazquez/Marquez tilogy. A trilogy that is less than great and not nearly as entertaining.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Quintana unless out of shape. I feel soooooooo happy for him, he is the only champion I have ever met, a really nice dude

G

·
Shane - I never bought into the Williams hype but he's a much better boxer than he showed that night. Williams can't match Quintana for power but if he moves well and uses his jab I give him a good chance.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quintana unless out of shape. I feel soooooooo happy for him, he is the only champion I have ever met, a really nice dude
I feel happy for him too, he almost retired after the Cotto fight and was decided to do so if he didn't beat Williams. But now he's living his dream, he became a champion and has a career in front of him.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I feel happy for him too, he almost retired after the Cotto fight and was decided to do so if he didn't beat Williams. But now he's living his dream, he became a champion and has a career in front of him.
He a very nice guy man, he lives like 30 minuts from me

G

·
as someone said,some fighters have other fighters numbers, norton had alis,margarito has cintrons and quintana has williams. will be interesting to see what kinda shape williams is in this time

1 - 20 of 48 Posts