·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this way, for those that dont buy the morales PPV will have something 10 times better to watch on showtime. Should be another awesome fight but im goign with marquez again by 10 round ko.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Marquez by SD. Vazquez will put up better fight without a broken nose.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im going with marquez by ko once again, vasquez is a level below rafael marquez, remember, marquez hasnt lost in 7 years. And he is on the top of his game. there will be no decision in this fight.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Rafa Marquez will take him out IMO. Hes a masterful boxer, and i dont think this fight will be much different to the first one, but it will take Marquez probably 9-10 rounds to do it this time. You think SBW is the last weight class Rafa wil fight in? or do you see him trying to make FW?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I think it would be an awesome fight for Rafael Marquez if he fought with Chris John at Featherweight. I think he would have a good chance of winning, and it would be awesome to watch.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
marquez may win this time inside 5 rounds, vasquez may just fold this time.

i also see rafa moving up in weight, i think he'll fight pacquio at some point. these are clearly the best 2 fighters of the lighter weight classes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pac vs raf marquez would be amazing. we would finally get a p4p fight. not to long ago boxrec has marquez and pac as the 1 and 2 guy.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man hatton vs casamyaor would be the dirtiest fight anyone would ever see. it would be exciting though. Fo rthose of you that like hatton, im not saying he is a dirty fighter, im saying the way he comes in with his punches, it will make casamyor think he is being dirty and casamayor will retaliate each time.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts