Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let ya'll know my old buddy Tex Cobb graduated magna cum laude( that means he scored between 3.50 & 3.75 grade average) earning a bachelor of science degree in Sports and Recreation Management from Temple University in Philadelphia in Jan 2008
Tex commented " It was great to wear a robe, step up there and not have to worry about bleeding" LOL

WAY TO GO BIG GUY!!!!!!!!!

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah maby you guys know Tank Abbott the MMA fighter, hes fat and has a beard and looks like a member of a biger gang. Well hes a high school math teacher :S.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I heard about that. Tex is really a very smart guy, he just loves to have fun. I heard a story about how he got kicked out of college the first time around because he was standing on top of a building naked and drunk shooting flaming arrows at a neighboring building just as the dean was walking by.:laugh:

He seems like a really fun guy to be around, and he is full of some of my favorite quotes, even in the worst situations. When him and a reporter were in an unfamiliar bar in Philly, and of course they were all drunk and such, and running their mouths. The bar was soon empty and they walked in another door with bats and such, and Cobb said "I hope that's the softball team walking in", how can a guy joke around at a time like that???

·
8,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I heard about that. Tex is really a very smart guy, he just loves to have fun. I heard a story about how he got kicked out of college the first time around because he was standing on top of a building naked and drunk shooting flaming arrows at a neighboring building just as the dean was walking by.:laugh:

He seems like a really fun guy to be around, and he is full of some of my favorite quotes, even in the worst situations. When him and a reporter were in an unfamiliar bar in Philly, and of course they were all drunk and such, and running their mouths. The bar was soon empty and they walked in another door with bats and such, and Cobb said "I hope that's the softball team walking in", how can a guy joke around at a time like that???
Tex has a never ending supply of great one liners He'd make a great stand up comic Great guy too

·
Registered
22 Posts
Randall Tex Cobb was both a fighter and a man who always had a great deal of talent and intelligence. Had it not been for his wild and untamed nature as a young man, he surely would have gratuated college the first time he attended. He was ejected from the University that he attended however, due to several acts of radical behavior.

Over the years, Tex Cobb has demostrated exactly how capable he is of success. He was a good kickboxer, a world class boxing contender, an actor who got some fair roles, and now a gratuate. With a witty sense of humor and a nack for trying new things, Randall Cobb will always interest me when his name comes up.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Randall Tex Cobb was both a fighter and a man who always had a great deal of talent and intelligence. Had it not been for his wild and untamed nature as a young man, he surely would have gratuated college the first time he attended. He was ejected from the University that he attended however, due to several acts of radical behavior.

Over the years, Tex Cobb has demostrated exactly how capable he is of success. He was a good kickboxer, a world class boxing contender, an actor who got some fair roles, and now a gratuate. With a witty sense of humor and a nack for trying new things, Randall Cobb will always interest me when his name comes up.
You and Cj should get together and write an autobiography.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.