BigDigga - 54
Jroc - 53
ViolentDemise - 36
PrettyBoyWho - 36

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah your doing well. It was a high scoring week, mainly because most of the fights were quite easy to pick. It seems like with 2 weeks to go its a 3 horse race for the title...

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I really wish I hadn't missed a week. I'd be right in the thick of it otherwise.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
You can really see the difference in who picked a Clottey TKO. Damn that ref to hell for that extremely premature stoppage!

Thanks TOM!!!

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Its a 3 horse race right enough, Davies you've done well since starting, you'd probably have been a front runner if you were in from the start.

IOf Matt hadn't missed a week he'd probably be leading by a good few points just now.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Its a 3 horse race right enough, Davies you've done well since starting, you'd probably have been a front runner if you were in from the start.

IOf Matt hadn't missed a week he'd probably be leading by a good few points just now.

Who? Me?

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

He'd be up there no doubt but the week he missed the clear favorites in Ouma & Spinks both lost, so i doubt he'd have much of a lead if any.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
He'd be up there no doubt but the week he missed the clear favorites in Ouma & Spinks both lost, so i doubt he'd have much of a lead if any.
Your right, he'd have been up there though.

I think you and Shanes picks will be very similar the last two weeks, you'll win the prediction league though, he'll go with Hopkins and you'll take Calzaghe, that will win it for you IMO.

Rotten still has a good chance too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts