Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not at all man. I just want it known that this thread is specifically for rap/hip hop. We have had lots of discussions break out in the general area about it, so I figure if we have a place like this we can just bring it here.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Well im sitting on 900+ cds rap cds right now , anyone that likes rap music needs to listen to some of these artists from Arkansas. We got alot of talent down here just aint been noticed yet.

·
Baddest Man On The Planet
332 Posts
not a fan of what hip hop has turned to these days.
but from the 80's 90's?
hell yea.

krs one, rakim, run dmc, tupac, biggie, big l, big daddy kane, n.w.a, bone thugs(even tho they still doin their thing today), snoopdog(90's), and so on..

·
Banned
589 Posts
but from the 80's 90's?
hell yea.

krs one, rakim, run dmc, tupac, biggie, big l, big daddy kane, n.w.a, bone thugs(even tho they still doin their thing today), snoopdog(90's), and so on..
Imma Fan Of The Punchline Era I Thought It Brought Some Of The Essence Of The 80's Back, As Far As Battle Rapping Goes.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I strongly dislike rap-music. Makes no sense to me. Give me country and rock n roll!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
If anything goes then, 50 cent SUCKS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am a big fan of rap .. I love hot beats.. new rap is garbage some of Kanye is alright but not even that good .. my Rap CD's I go with are Biggie, Mobb Deep(old), C & N , J Z , Pappus, Eminem , Jada, Old Dre, Gangstar, BIG Pun and so on ....there isnt alot of new rap I like at all .. Mims ... TI .. crap like that seems soo commercial to me and sounds like crap

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Eric B or KRS-ONE
KRS-ONE. Too easy.
but from the 80's 90's?
hell yea.

I dig that list man.
I am a big fan of rap .. I love hot beats.. new rap is garbage some of Kanye is alright but not even that good .. my Rap CD's I go with are Biggie, Mobb Deep(old), C & N , J Z , Pappus, Eminem , Jada, Old Dre, Gangstar, BIG Pun and so on ....there isnt alot of new rap I like at all .. Mims ... TI .. crap like that seems soo commercial to me and sounds like crap
Nice list man. Being from NY have you ever checked out Juelz?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Shane yeah .. Juelz Santana ? Ive heard his stuff ... he's alright kinda slow .. Different style.. Styles P, Wu Tang, Busta Rhymes, Outkast.. I can keep going .. all this is real rap music along with the other stuff I wrote before.. Timberland makes serious beats too

·
Banned
589 Posts
Cassidy's flow is ridiculous. He's very underrated. Banks has had some nice tracks and is also underrated.
I Like Cassidy In All He's Creative, But What Gets Me In Hip-Hop Is Credibility. Lately All Your Fav Rappers Have Done Is Lie To You, And I've Seen Cass Flip Flop In His Interviews A Few Times, And He's Had A Couple Questionable Calls On Singles Released. But Banks Raps Of Experience And POV So You'll Never Here Banks Rappin About Being Your Local Cokeman, Or The Biggest Celeb Murderer Since Orenthal. He's True To His Word

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shane yeah .. Juelz Santana ? Ive heard his stuff ... he's alright kinda slow .. Different style.. Styles P, Wu Tang, Busta Rhymes, Outkast.. I can keep going .. all this is real rap music along with the other stuff I wrote before.. Timberland makes serious beats too
Hell yeah man. Juelz is one of my favorites from NY. Hip Hop Is Dead the album by Nas, was one of my favorites from last year.
I Like Cassidy In All He's Creative, But What Gets Me In Hip-Hop Is Credibility. Lately All Your Fav Rappers Have Done Is Lie To You, And I've Seen Cass Flip Flop In His Interviews A Few Times, And He's Had A Couple Questionable Calls On Singles Released. But Banks Raps Of Experience And POV So You'll Never Here Banks Rappin About Being Your Local Cokeman, Or The Biggest Celeb Murderer Since Orenthal. He's True To His Word
Yeah I know what you mean. I can't stand hearing about how much coke they supposedly used to/still sell. Who cares?

What do you think about Jeezy? I'm very curious to hear this one.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts