Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
I'd say its an ok bag, probably a 5 out of 10. Its vinyl so its not going to last as long as a leather bag. While Century makes alot of products, they are not known for manufacturing a high quality product. Yes, it may not last as long, and yes it may not be constructed as well, and yes it may not provide as good hand protection...BUT it does cost less than 100 bux and it will get the job done on a tight budget. If it gives you a solid 1 1/2-2 years, then you're doing good, and youll probably be in a position to upgrade anyway at that point.

Have fun beating the crap outta that thing !

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say its an ok bag, probably a 5 out of 10. Its vinyl so its not going to last as long as a leather bag. While Century makes alot of products, they are not known for manufacturing a high quality product. Yes, it may not last as long, and yes it may not be constructed as well, and yes it may not provide as good hand protection...BUT it does cost less than 100 bux and it will get the job done on a tight budget. If it gives you a solid 1 1/2-2 years, then you're doing good, and youll probably be in a position to upgrade anyway at that point.

Have fun beating the crap outta that thing !
100$.. Oh CRAP.. The 100lb. One Cost Me 450$.. I Never Felt More Ripped Off Ever.. The Only POSITIVE Side I See.. Is Im Selling it for 550$ lol..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah Que .. If I was you I would just get one from Ringside or Title.. even if you got an Everlast one its probably a little better.. your spending close to 100$ on this one the other ones are practically the same price and the quality is WAY better...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anybody know which brand sells that water filled one?..I Heard it protects your wrists.. Im trying to get new equipment starting off with gloves and handwraps..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts