Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Did Rau'shee Warren deserve the win?

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please state whether or not you really think Warren got beat in the olympics. This is just for a poll number only. Short comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Well the poll says if he deserves the win or not, and i picked no, simply because he could have secured a win instead of prancing around the ring trying to kill time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: The poll reads 3 to 1, but the poll is actually really 3 to 0. R Myers does not count, as he clearly stated in the other thread that he has not even seen the fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That makes it a clear 5-0 that Warren should have won. Thanks to all who have voted.

P.S. when Pipios votes his hater vote won't count either. I can't think of any other haters right now.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Warren lost and looked bad doing it. He never stayed in the pocket and fired away. He never took over the fight. Teddy Atlas should have been coaching this team. Teddy would have had these guys ready. USA coach is a joke.

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah, he should've won,

and NFFC he isn't the first bxer to be robbed, but if warren was an english fighter then all the UK posters on here would be doing exactly the same thing so i can see where shane and lance are coming from,

it was a robbery but hey lets hope warren see's that himself and carries on and turns pro because he would have a huge affect on the proffesional game right now... definately a fighter to keep your eyes on for the next 15 years (hopefully lol)

i saw a few warren fights before the olympics and was quite impressed by just how good he was, he reminds me of a mayweather crossed with an SRL, he has mayweathers slick movement and defense with the handspeed and offensive style of a sugar ray leonard, i too predict great things for this kid.....

as well as Frankee Gavin and Bradlery Saunders,

Saunders impressed me in his first round KO.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
yeah, he should've won,

and NFFC he isn't the first bxer to be robbed, but if warren was an english fighter then all the UK posters on here would be doing exactly the same thing so i can see where shane and lance are coming from,

it was a robbery but hey lets hope warren see's that himself and carries on and turns pro because he would have a huge affect on the proffesional game right now... definately a fighter to keep your eyes on for the next 15 years (hopefully lol)

i saw a few warren fights before the olympics and was quite impressed by just how good he was, he reminds me of a mayweather crossed with an SRL, he has mayweathers slick movement and defense with the handspeed and offensive style of a sugar ray leonard, i too predict great things for this kid.....

as well as Frankee Gavin and Bradlery Saunders,

Saunders impressed me in his first round KO.
Great post kozie. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yeah i saw that Saunders fight!! He looked great and showed some good power looking forward to see some more.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Yep, Warren did win the fight but already in this olympics I have seen bigger robberies.

The scoring system clearly isn't working and needs to be revamped or good fighters are going to be robbed by poor judges.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yep, Warren did win the fight but already in this olympics I have seen bigger robberies.

The scoring system clearly isn't working and needs to be revamped or good fighters are going to be robbed by poor judges.
true but we didn't start touting joe murray for p4p king of the world...

1 - 20 of 156 Posts