Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Golota could have been a multiple hw division, he justnever handled being rushed, and you could really see how much the shoulder was bothering him. But yeah he should have retired a long tiem ago.

·
Keeping it real
3,621 Posts
If you ask me golota needs serious pshyciatric help,the guys a class A fukkin nutter!:laugh:

Still luv watching his two fights with bowe though!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
If you ask me golota needs serious pshyciatric help,the guys a class A fukkin nutter!:laugh:

Still luv watching his two fights with bowe though!
I think the riot could count as an additional fight :laugh::laugh:.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Golota's arm injury!
Monday, November 17 2008
Photos: Przemek Garczarczyk
Boxing News 24 hours/day -- the #1 resource in boxing -- following Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray, Oscar De La Hoya and all your boxing favorites

When heavyweight Andrew Golota decided to pull out of his fight with Ray "The Rainman" Austin after the first round on Nov. 7 in Chengdu, China, some were quick to question his decision. The attached photos of Golota's left arm, taken one week after the fight during a medical examination in Chicago, clearly show the extensive damage caused by multiple tendon tears. After four weeks, Golota will know whether he will need surgery or not. If and when he is able to return to the ring, Golota has options. Austin has offered him a rematch, even in Warsaw. And countryman Tomas Adamek, who fights for the cruiserweight belt next month, has also called him out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts