Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty high right now. So I decided to re-stock my bar. I go to my back room and check my stock. Now I'm fukking pissed. According to my records I need more Tanguary, Hennessey, Bombay and Grey Goose. Fukk. I didn't know I was completely out. I blame you Wicked! And I blame you Rotten! And your ****** ass brother. You fukking alcoholics better bring me some more bottles. God damn vaulters. It seems all I got left are mostly my "get girls in bed" bottles. Now I got no problem with Alize and Hypnotic. Those bottles are very important items. But I can't swig on that all the time. I need my Tang and I need my Goose.

bar1.jpg

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'm pretty high right now. So I decided to re-stock my bar. I go to my back room and check my stock. Now I'm fukking pissed. According to my records I need more Tanguary, Hennessey, Bombay and Grey Goose. Fukk. I didn't know I was completely out. I blame you Wicked! And I blame you Rotten! And your ****** ass brother. You fukking alcoholics better bring me some more bottles. God damn vaulters. It seems all I got left are mostly my "get girls in bed" bottles. Now I got no problem with Alize and Hypnotic. Those bottles are very important items. But I can't swig on that all the time. I need my Tang and I need my Goose.

View attachment 361
Damn that is all you got left? Guess we have being drinking a lot lately. It's the fukking games. I ain't no bottles at my house. But I got D. I know that's good enough for you

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

View attachment 361
The Hennessey is a must. Mix up some of that Bacardi Coco with some hyp and sprite with ice and blend that shitt. The females will drink it right up in no time. Also, you need some everclear to make killer margaritas for every now and then stuff. Overrall I give it a 8/10.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Hennessey is a must. Mix up some of that Bacardi Coco with some hyp and sprite with ice and blend that shitt. The females will drink it right up in no time. Also, you need some everclear to make killer margaritas for every now and then stuff. Overrall I give it a 8/10.
That picture just straight pissed me off, homie. I wasn't aware I was that short. Fukking leeches. I seriously need to re-stock. I give my shiit a 6/10.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
That picture just straight pissed me off, homie. I wasn't aware I was that short. Fukking leeches. I seriously need to re-stock. I give my shiit a 6/10.
Yeah I was giving it an 8 based on what you said you were going to add. Lack of henny is an automatic -1.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
you drink grey goose. you rock. BWahahahhahaha!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I'll buy some bottles if it will stop your crying

·
Registered
589 Posts

View attachment 361
It has shrunk recently. But look at the bright side. Everything I like to drink you have a lot of. LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts