Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my PM chain with him throughout the process. I posted a pair of Ringside gloves for sale, he agreed to buy. We set the price and here is what followed. Make sure you pay attention to the dates on each of the PM's as well.:thumbsdown:

Date : 2007-08-15 00:56
TJOO said:
Hey, i can give you 15 for those gloves, plus the shipping fees. Would a money order be alrite? let me know and if so plz send the address and the total with the cost of shipping. Thanks
Paypal or money order would be fine. Let me know the address you want them shipped to and I'll get the shipping amount for you.​

Date : 2007-08-16 11:33
TJOO said:
sure thing,

Toby ****
**** Street, Box ***
Shelton, NE 68876

let me know the total cost, thanks again
I checked the UPS site. Their estimated shipping cost via UPS Ground is $12.78. Not sure why its so expensive, feul cost maybe? But when I take it to be shipped, if its less than that, I'll refund any excess amount to you with the shipment.
Total Cost is $27.78

If you're sure you want to purchase, then let me know and send a money order to: Steve ******
**** Ave, Apt ***
Philadelphia, PA 19119

OR you can pay via paypal, my paypal email address is **************

Thanks.​

Date : 2007-08-17 10:06
TJOO said:
wow, thats quite a bit, can u just box them up youreslf and take them to your local post office, thats usually how i ship my stuff, and its much cheaper, also, how are we going to do this, when u recieve the MO you will ship the gloves?
Yeah, when the MO is recieved I'll send them right out. I do have a USPS a couple blocks away, so I'll use them. Just make the shipping 8 bux, and if its a little more from them, I'll cover it.​

Date : 2007-08-18 13:32
TJOO said:
ok thanks alot man, and plz send the address, and the total cost... thanks again
Total= $23.00

Steve *****
**** Ave Apt ***
Philadelphia, PA 19119​

Date : 2007-08-19 13:58
TJOO said:
alright cool man, ill ship the MO here in a few days, ill let u know the day i send. thanks again

Date : 2007-08-20 02:04
TJOO said:
hey you wouldnt happen to have a speed bag swivel you would want to sell do you?
I actually had a sweet one not long ago, but I donated it to my local PAL gym.:cool:

Date : 2007-08-20 13:27
TJOO said:
ahhh that sucks, but yea i will let you know when i sent out that MO, it should be this week

Date : 2007-08-24 21:07
TJOO said:
hey im goin to send the mo today, so let me know when u get it, thanks again
Sure thing. When its recieved, I'll PM you to let you know your gloves have shipped, along with the estimated delivery date.
Cheers.​

Date : 2007-08-28 22:42
TJOO said:
did you get it yet?
Not yet. I'll check again tomorrow. :thumbsup:​

Date : 2007-08-31 10:05
TJOO said:
alrite, yea let me know becasue its been about a week now
I'll certainly respond back to you the day I recieve it. I checked again yesterday, and no MO yet.​

Date : 2007-09-03 13:42
TJOO said:
still nothing?
I havent recieved it yet, no. They arent delivering mail today due to the holiday, but I'll check again tomorrow afternoon around delivery time (3:30 ish)​

Date : 2007-09-04 13:21
TJOO said:
if its not there tomorrow i will go talk to my post office, and see what can be done.... unfornatly i dont think much can... just let me know
What was the date that you sent it out on?​

Date : 2007-09-04 22:15
TJOO said:
i believe the 24th, ill go up there tomorrow

Date : 2007-09-05 16:36
TJOO said:
i talked to them this morning, theres not much that can be done, unfortunatly im going to have to send another 23$ your way, ill get insurance this time
Well, you can give it another day or two if you think theres just a hangup in the postal system. I'd hate for you to have to go through the trouble if its just being delayed for some reason.

Although if you do decide to send it out again, I'll certainly refund you the payment if two of them arrive at my doorstep.

Date : 2007-09-06 11:12
TJOO said:
yea... ill just send it out again, that sucks...

Date : 2007-09-16 18:50
TJOO said:
hey i think i am finally goin to resend that money order here in a few days, just a heads up to look for it, ill let you know the day it goes... thanks again - Toby

Date : 2007-09-21 22:13
TJOO said:
did you get that last message? waitin for a reply before i send... thanks
As soon as the MO is recieved, I'll ship them out to you.​

Date : 2007-09-27 00:20
TJOO said:
still waiting to see if you got it, did you not get the last 3 of my pm's? i used my phone to send the PM's so im not sure how reliable that browser is... i havnt recieved the gloves yet if you shipped, thanks - Toby
I havent shipped gloves yet because I havent recieved any MO yet. If/when thats recieved, I'll mail them to you.​

Date : 2007-09-28 00:55
TJOO said:
What in the hell is going on then? it must be the address, but if thats the casre the MO should be returned to the sender, right?
What is the address you sent to?​

Date : 2007-09-29 18:50
TJOO said:
Steve ****
**** Ave Apt 21
Philadelphia, PA 19119

I dont mean to be a jerk, but can i see a link to your feedback?
You mean apt 2b1, right?

my ebay username is: Captainobvious!
enter that in and you'll see my feedback.​

Date : 2007-10-01 22:46
TJOO said:
apt 21, 2b1?
Apt 2b1​

Date : 2007-10-02 20:57
TJOO said:
simple mistake, if they werent able to figure it out the MO would have been shipped back to me, ....?
I would think so... There are no regular "number" apartments in my building, they all have letters, so I would think they should return to sender with an incorrect address...​

Date : 2007-10-05 21:33
TJOO said:
wow, you know i have the worst luck ever.... haha well what shall we do?

Date : 2007-10-06 00:26
TJOO said:
wow, you know i have the worst luck ever.... haha well what shall we do?
You need to contact the USPS or whichever method you shipped by and try to resolve it through them.​

Date : 2007-10-10 18:16
TJOO said:
hey i talked to my local post office yesterday, unfornatly theres not much they can do considering there wasnt a tracker purchased for the MO, And the fact that it wasnt over a large sum of money.... which sucks but is unfortunatly understandable you know? what do you think we should do, i would still really love to have those gloves
Well, I havent recieved any payment, so I wont be shipping out any gloves.
Its been almost 2 months now and nothing, so Im washing my hands of it and moving on at this point. I could have sold them about 6 times by now but I've been patiently waiting on you to get this straightened out, to no avail.​

Date : 2007-10-10 21:02
TJOO said:
well, if you dont mind, let me see if i can use a Paypal account of my brothers, then ill get back with you

Date : 2007-10-16 21:50
TJOO said:
Hey man, Im sorry that this turned out to be basically a small disaster, I decided today that im going to send one last M.O. with a tracker and insurance, Ok?
Thats fine. Let me know when its shipped and when it should arrive so I can look out for it.​

Date : 2007-10-17 20:17
TJOO said:
sure thing, ill ship it within the next few days

Date : 2007-10-29 12:38
TJOO said:
hey just a heads up, ill be shipping the M.O. today, FINALLY! everything still a go right?

Date : 2007-11-03 08:34
TJOO said:
waiting on your approval to send... let me know whats up
Dont bother. I'm sick of the games and the monkeying around. Take your business elsewhere.​

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
YOu still got the gloves steve? what size are they? You are alot more patient than me as well. I would of gave up after 1 MO.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I still have the gloves. They are 12oz weight (regular size). I wasnt sending anything until I got payment. I was trying to give the guy a chance, but he turned out to be a real dud.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Boxing gloves

Hello,

I relized its been almost a year but you wouldnt happen to have these gloves for sale still would you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts