Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I went in 2004. a couple of people from my gym are going. I heard they were having boxing there this year I wouldn't mind checking that out to be honest. you planning on competing?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya im thinking of doing it for a couple reasons one to get my name around more then just at regular ameature fights with peopel from other gyms in colorado and two i think i would have a good chance of going far in this i would be in the junior novice age 15 120-140 lb? something like that.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Good luck dude. I'll be attending the Texas Golden Gloves state championships February 29th. I will be taking pictures for the forum.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
ya im thinking of doing it for a couple reasons one to get my name around more then just at regular ameature fights with peopel from other gyms in colorado and two i think i would have a good chance of going far in this i would be in the junior novice age 15 120-140 lb? something like that.
well good luck man.:thumbsup: I have some friends who have been asking if I'm going to go but the HUGE crowds and the fact it's all a drug fest (not for boxing but as far as the expo goes it is) and I'm turned off by those. like I said though, I'd be more interested in the boxing aspect this year then anything else. what days are the boxing matches scheduled for??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.