Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay all baiting and trolling aside I check out the fight bios - http://www.boxingforum.com/boxing-forum-stop-25-boxers/ and see the place littered with some nasty disguting picture.
To make matters worse my 69 yr old grandmother was sitting next to me and witnessed one of these pictures and had to go for a lie down after calling me "A sick perverted freak".
To add to this the pics look like they have been up for over three fukkin hours:mad:
WTF is going on here?

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i too am an individual.
Thing is Lenny this isnt a troll thread.
I dont believe you saw the pics as Lance deleted them(Thank you Lance) but they were pics of a man shiiting in a womans mouth:facepalm:
What if kids saw that crap?

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why dont you guys just avoid those spam threads? You really think I dont know what you guys are doing? lol keep trying.
How did I know it was a spam thread?
I went to read up on some bios and got some obscene picture on my screen.
Not cool :thumbsdown:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
How did I know it was a spam thread?
I went to read up on some bios and got some obscene picture on my screen.
Not cool :thumbsdown:
You better go see a counselor man. I feel sorry for someone if they are this troubled by a photograph of any kind.

·
The true Guru
11,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You better go see a counselor man. I feel sorry for someone if they are this troubled by a photograph of any kind.
It was a man dumping a huge pile of sh1t into a womans mouth :facepalm:Seriously.
You may like that kinda thing I dont know but I wont eat curry for a week now:hand:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
It was a man dumping a huge pile of sh1t into a womans mouth :facepalm:Seriously.
You may like that kinda thing I dont know but I wont eat curry for a week now:hand:
Sounds like your problem, not anyone elses. Talk some boxing, if it bothers you so much stop talking about it, your wasting everyones time.

·
Banned
138 Posts
again lance, no offence but trying to look down on people saying they take the forum to serious coming from you is down right ironic.

you take this **** more serious than any single person here and thats sayin something.

wouldnt come back to post but then made staff and your back :wave:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
again lance, no offence but trying to look down on people saying they take the forum to serious coming from you is down right ironic.

you take this **** more serious than any single person here and thats sayin something.

wouldnt come back to post but then made staff and your back :wave:
lol if you think I sound serious throughout any of these posts lately you seriously need to go talk to someone man. I take this **** seriously? Don't kid yourself homie, this is about the least important aspect of my life. Dont you think if I took any of this seriously I would watch what I say? When have I ever watched what I said? Exactly. Stop living in the past.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts