Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
I find it odd that he didn't do much when someone broke into his house a week before and left a knife on his bed. Obviously he made the wrong guy mad. I think he got shot in the leg and it hit an ardery. Its a shame.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Yep, it is a shame. When i watched NFL a few years back he was only a rookie, and you could tell he was something very special. A big waste of talent.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i hope they catch the scum that did this, im not an american football fan but its always sad when a sporting icon goes like this.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
It was an attempted burglary or so they are saying as of now. He was shot near his groin and the bullet did hit an artery. Sean never regained consciousness after being admitted to the hospital. What really shocked me was the news that he was progressing on Sunday night and then when I woke up Monday, he was dead. Taylor was misunderstood by man but appreciated by all.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was a huge Taylor fan since his days with the Hurricanes. Damn near cried Monday morning. Before I went to bed they were saying he kind of grabed a hold of a doctors hand...I woke up just before they were announcing his death on ESPN. Its a shame to see what people are doing about this. Everyone brings up his history of crimes and such. Its horrible. He was a good guy(kid) shame to see it. RIP

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
4 people have been arrested and two have already confessed to their involvement. The age range of the 4 guys is 17-20 years old. They said they expected Taylor to be out of town and were startled by him being there.

Sounds like some dumb ass kids who take rap music literally to me. Living in Dade county I'm sure they listen to that fat lyric-lacking bastard. Boo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts