Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am suspended until the situation is resolved. I don't want this to cause a big ruckus and get everyone heated. I hope to have this resolved tonight, so I don't need all the PM's fellas. Thank you for the support though!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Shane being stripped is just stupid. This forum loses a lot of creditability if he ain't restored as a mod.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can't see past your nose shorty, I think shane blew it this time and it's a shame cause he can be a good fella on ocasion, I just think your a bad influense on the man :laugh:
Don't get something started. I started this thread to avoid this^^^. Talk about boxing. Not me.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Shane should keep his mod status.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am only suspended until the situation with myself and a certain member is resolved.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've apologized to CJ for saying that about his wife. If I had known it would have bothered him I would have not posted it. We don't get along, but I shouldn't have made a joke without knowing what bothers him and what doesn't.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Some people need to learn how to take a joke. I think Shane should get his mod status back , i dont think he meant anything by it, it was just a joke.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I've apologized to CJ for saying that about his wife. If I had known it would have bothered him I would have not posted it. We don't get along, but I shouldn't have made a joke without knowing what bothers him and what doesn't.
Good for you bro you have my respect, let that be a lesson in humility to you Lance.......

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yeah ok give your wife a kiss on the cheek for me tonight ok :laugh:
I'm not married but that **** don't bother me. You can say whatever you want to about me , it doesn't bother me. People can say what they want i don't care. It's just a joke.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
This site lost credibility a long time ago, thats not recent news.
Until the child thats running things here leaves, the same double standard, nonsense will continue to happen. Apparently one bad apple really can ruin the bunch.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Until the child thats running things here leaves, the same double standard, nonsense will continue to happen. Apparently one bad apple really can ruin the bunch.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
You talking about the guy that still lives with his mom?

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Shane as you well know this was the final straw of a vendetta you and Lance have had for me since Lance lost his moderator post. The continual childish insults get boring any less than glowing post about mayweather you start a tirade. I'm here to talk boxing like most of the other members. I dont want you to lose your mod status just stop the stupidity and stick to boxing

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Good for you bro you have my respect, let that be a lesson in humility to you Lance.......
Shane as you well know this was the final straw of a vendetta you and Lance have had for me since Lance lost his moderator post. The continual childish insults get boring any less than glowing post about mayweather you start a tirade. I'm here to talk boxing like most of the other members. I dont want you to lose your mod status just stop the stupidity and stick to boxing
I love how you guys continually bring my name up. Me and shane are ALWAYS talking boxing here, you 2 rarely do. Im serious, most people will agree, you guys hardly ever talk boxing.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts