Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

On or Off?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you are gave reputation you will see a comment wheather its been red or green you have receiced. We cant actualy see who left the comments though, no names show up. This poll is to see wheather you guys want that option turned on to see who leaves the comments.

Im sick of getting all this green k and not being able to see who's gave me it. :D

I vote yes, to turn it on.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The rep thing isn't used for this to even matter imo. Plus as soon as someone sees that someone gave them bad rep, it'll only cause problems.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any questions can be directed to myself or another staff member. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will leave this thread open for 7 days. :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rep thing isn't used for this to even matter imo. Plus as soon as someone sees that someone gave them bad rep, it'll only cause problems.
Stick the thread up dude. :thumbsup:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
If someone gives me good or bad rep, I really dont care, If they actually took their time to give good/bad rep there has to be a reason so I leave it at that, I dont really care who and why. I think that'll just cause unecessary drama between certain individuals.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If someone gives me good or bad rep, I really dont care, If they actually took their time to give good/bad rep there has to be a reason so I leave it at that, I dont really care who and why. I think that'll just cause unecessary drama between certain individuals.
Excellant post, green k given. :D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know, i had that as one of my four draws on my coupon. shame the other 3 let me down:laugh:
I got 3 up out the 4 last week. :(

Nothing today either man, i only done one line....Infact, it was down before 3pm, Bastard Leeds at home. :laugh:

Tom, your mob are just shite man. LOL!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I got 3 up out the 4 last week. :(

Nothing today either man, i only done one line....Infact, it was down before 3pm, Bastard Leeds at home. :laugh:

Tom, your mob are just shite man. LOL!
I been trying to tell you that for ages :laugh::laugh:.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where's the "Don't give a fukk either way you Scottish biatch" option LOL

:laugh::laugh:
Seriously thread son, serious thread. :laugh:

Something daft did cross my mind though, the gestapo would have had my nutz though. :cheeky4:

G

·
Seriously thread son, serious thread. :laugh:

Something daft did cross my mind though, the gestapo would have had my nutz though. :cheeky4:
LMAO

I voted yes but with the green k I get on almost a postly basis there's no way I'll have time to read them all. :D

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LMAO

I voted yes but with the green k I get on almost a postly basis there's no way I'll have time to read them all. :D
I feel you man, it sucks being this good. :laugh:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.