Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got roys last fight?

it never came on youtube. :(

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
tommygunn said:
wow, that was quick tyson, you da man. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Well all thanks to rob on here realy i asked him and he gave me the fight so only passing it on :thumbsup: Thought roy looks pretty good to be honest obv not what he used to be but still a worthy fighter

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tyson said:
Well all thanks to rob on here realy i asked him and he gave me the fight so only passing it on :thumbsup: Thought roy looks pretty good to be honest obv not what he used to be but still a worthy fighter
after just watching id say roy is well and trully in geezerville now, i think he loses big to any the strap holders at 175.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
TommyGunn said:
after just watching id say roy is well and trully in geezerville now, i think he loses big to any the strap holders at 175.
I would kind of agree although id like to see 1 more step up in class to top level. I think anouther glen johnson or clinton woods fight would fully retire roy. Shame he carried on fightng

·
Registered
18 Posts
i dont know what you are smoking the critics and announcers thought it was the best roy looked in years still has his handspeed his reflexes hes learn to fight off the ropes now he was doing some new stuff like the winky wright turtle hanshaw was 21-0 trained by mayweather senior hes probably tougher than felix will be after felix roy needs to fight glen johnson again as he said he would then hopkins win both retire redeemed the greatest

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mikeg233bear11 said:
i dont know what you are smoking the critics and announcers thought it was the best roy looked in years still has his handspeed his reflexes hes learn to fight off the ropes now he was doing some new stuff like the winky wright turtle hanshaw was 21-0 trained by mayweather senior hes probably tougher than felix will be after felix roy needs to fight glen johnson again as he said he would then hopkins win both retire redeemed the greatest
to be brutally honest hanshaw wouldn't have lasted 3 rounds with prime roy and hanshaw is only a natural 168 guy to.

roys finnished, i also think he looked like crap in the fight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts