Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
It's a shame the odds on the over aren't better...I may have a go on the under...although that seems a bit stupid.

G

·
It's a shame the odds on the over aren't better...I may have a go on the under...although that seems a bit stupid.
Think of it this way, Paulie is not stopping Hatton under any circumstances, Hatton stopping Paulie is unlikely to but if he does then who cares about vbookie points! It's a win win situation :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
IMO this is as close to a 12 round lock as anything we've had this year, and Hatton is a lock as well, but the over is the biggest play for your money. Hatton is the smartest play. IMO there's a better chance at the under happening than Hatton losing.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
Anyone can barrow me some credits? I`ll return them as soon as I get the bet. :) I`ll take the hatton win.

·
Greatest of all times
1,006 Posts
DRPUGILIST, thank you so much for the credits. I`ll return the ammount as soon as I can.
I`m quite new in this kind of bets. Can we place combined bets like hatton win + over 11.5 rounds for a bigger odd ?

G

·
DRPUGILIST, thank you so much for the credits. I`ll return the ammount as soon as I can.
I`m quite new in this kind of bets. Can we place combined bets like hatton win + over 11.5 rounds for a bigger odd ?
yeah go nuts man, its like going the bookies but ya dont really lose your bollocks:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts