Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen him? He seems to have disappeared and hasn't been on since the Hopkins fight. (No need to say it Tommy) I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea where dude went. Speak up.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you have a bet with him?
LMAO, no I'm not looking to cut dude up or something! He was here daily and then all of a sudden BOOM...he's gone without saying anything. I know he travels a lot, so I'm guessing he may be away from a computer. Who knows. He is a solid member.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
The guy was getting schooled in every other thread, i think he must have had enough.

Yup Shane, he made some outrageous coments regarding Hopkins - Calzaghe, he's been on since but never posted. I sent him a PM after the fight asking him his thoughts which he never even replied too.

Poor guy must feel embarassed.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
dude owes me 1500 points. He better get back here.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Hatton was also out cold remember Tommy? :laugh:
Just imagine him being a Doctor, he'd be putting you in the body bag when you were still talking to him.

Putting a plaster on a sore head.

Offering free hystorectamys to his male patients.

My lasting memory of the guy will be him starting the Hatton ducking Witter thread after i started the Mayweather ducking Cotto one. That was just lame. :laugh:

Didn't Tommy ban him?
Ring Quack aint banned, he just never came back on to post after Calzaghe - Hopkins.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts