Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you won't ******* believe this. I live in canada and I decide to order acouple of small things from ringside that total to around 5$. Now listen to this they are telling me my options for shipping is either 31$ with brokerage fee coveraged or 21$ without brokerage fee covered. All over acouple of items that only cost afew bucks and the canadian dollar is equal to the american dollar. Has any expirenced somthing like this. Unbelievable. I already canceled my order.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Im not sure what their policy is for shipping outside of the U.S.

I know that everytime I've dealth with them, their customer service was excellent, and their shipping rates have always been reasonable for items I've bought. Of course, that may be because I live in the U.S.

sorry to hear about that bro. Out of curiosity, what were you ordering?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captainobvious said:
Im not sure what their policy is for shipping outside of the U.S.

I know that everytime I've dealth with them, their customer service was excellent, and their shipping rates have always been reasonable for items I've bought. Of course, that may be because I live in the U.S.

sorry to hear about that bro. Out of curiosity, what were you ordering?
handwraps and mouthpiece. I dont understand how shipping would cost 30 bucks for about 5$ items, it's unreal.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I ship stuff UPS, FEDEX, all over the place, and that sounds about right. Freight is crazy, they may have added a handling charge in there, but fuel cost's have really made rates sky rocket. UPS is the highest, if they wanted to do you a favor they could have shipped it U.S. mail which is substantially cheaper, but a pain to do.

The exchange rate really has nothing to do with it .

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rayman said:
I ship stuff UPS, FEDEX, all over the place, and that sounds about right. Freight is crazy, they may have added a handling charge in there, but fuel cost's have really made rates sky rocket. UPS is the highest, if they wanted to do you a favor they could have shipped it U.S. mail which is substantially cheaper, but a pain to do.

The exchange rate really has nothing to do with it .
usps way better. Ups is garbage. I don't know about fedex since I never had any expirences with them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts