Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some gloves from them? They gloves look pretty nice, but are they durable and comfortable? Compared to other brands, how are they?

I'm thinking of getting the RB20 or RB1, but somewhere i read that the RB20 are cheaply made. And im worried the RB1s mesh will begin to tear.

Thanks.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
as a matter of personal choice, they look to fancy, too "trying hard to be technical for me"...

that was an opinion based on looks and not on me actually having the chance to use them

i guess i like the old school look with a modern twist on materials and form

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I think they look good. I mean they're fancy, then there's the oldschool plain.
But just because they look nice, doesn't mean they're good.

Hm, what gloves do you guys recommend/use?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
The IMF Tech gloves are awesome. I just picked up a pair of the Title Gel 12oz gloves and they are very nice as well. They run a little small though. I think looking back I should have stuck with the IMF's as I really liked them.

As far as the Rival gloves go, I spoke with a buddy at the gym yesterday who uses them. He says that he realy likes them, and that they're comfortable. But I cant say anything yet as to the durability as they are relatively new. They looked and felt well manufactured and the materials looked pretty good.
I agree with the post above though about them looking a bit too flashy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have been using the RB3 bag glove for over a year now. Ususally twice a week and they hardly show any wear.

I also have the 8x5 speed bag and its solid. No lost air, loose threads ....
I can't say the same for the everlast double end bag I have.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I use their "ultimate bag glove" I throw 2000 or more punches a day (heavyweight) 6 days a week and a pair will last me a year, If lighter hitter used them more for fitness they would last a lot longer - very comfortable/breathable.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Captainobvious said:
The IMF Tech gloves are awesome. I just picked up a pair of the Title Gel 12oz gloves and they are very nice as well. They run a little small though. I think looking back I should have stuck with the IMF's as I really liked them.
Those look nice if a little expensive, what are type of glove are they?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
spiderbloke said:
Those look nice if a little expensive, what are type of glove are they?
The IMF tech gloves are made by Ringside.com

The Gel Series are made by TitleBoxing.com

:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts