Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

What if Vinny Paz wasn't an over-the-hill Lightweight on roids, who gets stopped?

• Vinny Pazienza

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
roy in his prime was proly the fastest puncher there has been as of yet... i still think roy's speed would be too much for paz. but if vinny as an actually prime natural 168 lb fighter fought the roy jones post-tarver then i got paz

·
The Professor
8,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
roy in his prime was proly the fastest puncher there has been as of yet... i still think roy's speed would be too much for paz. but if vinny as an actually prime natural 168 lb fighter fought the roy jones post-tarver then i got paz
You listed qualities about Roy that were not keeping Vinny off him during the fight. Vinny was beating the hell out of him at times, and if he had a real punch things would have become very uncomfortable for Roy fast.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You listed qualities about Roy that were not keeping Vinny off him during the fight. Vinny was beating the hell out of him at times, and if he had a real punch things would have become very uncomfortable for Roy fast.
well even tho i got props for vinny, im a huge roy fan so i might be biased lol... im gona rewatch it right now to jog my memory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts