Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Exactly....Forrest going to win so DLH going to have to fight Forrest or Pacman and he would rather raise the split and make more money from fighting pac
Fight Forrest? For what? How is he worthy? Cuz he lost to Mora? Cuz he robbed Ike Quartey? Forrest is done. Fighting him is a waste of time. Verno Phillips is more worthy than Forrest.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Fight Forrest? For what? How is he worthy? Cuz he lost to Mora? Cuz he robbed Ike Quartey? Forrest is done. Fighting him is a waste of time. Verno Phillips is more worthy than Forrest.
Why is that wouldn't he be a soft touch to finish up with , I mean damm is they're too risky and damm if they're to soft so I say WTF man...

maybe not worthy but it might happen
Any thing could happen....

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Why is that wouldn't he be a soft touch to finish up with , I mean damm is they're too risky and damm if they're to soft so I say WTF man...
Ain't you the one complaining that Oscar needs to go out like a man by fighting the best? And your endorsing Forrest? Talk about contradiction at it's best.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Ain't you the one complaining that Oscar needs to go out like a man by fighting the best? And your endorsing Forrest? Talk about contradiction at it's best.
Nah man what I'm saying is that no fighter sits well with everybody, and I think Forrest would give DLH a better fight than Mora would, regardless weather you think he's finihed or not... At this point I wish he would fight somebody allready whomever...

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Nah man what I'm saying is that no fighter sits well with everybody, and I think Forrest would give DLH a better fight than Mora would, regardless weather you think he's finihed or not... At this point I wish he would fight somebody allready whomever...
:laugh::laugh: Yeah he proved it in his last fight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
OR we could all be wrong and he will fight Mayweather since all these talks of him training.
I think I'll be the only one not wrong on this one. I've said since Floyd's fake retirement that he is still going to fight Oscar again.
DLH-Forrest is about as likely to happen as Klitschko-Calderon.
maybe not worthy but it might happen
It won't. Oscar will fight whoever makes him the most money.
But that's what your supposedly against. Now it's okay? :laugh::laugh: Make up your mind
I'm confused too!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
From ESPN's Dan Rafael

It goes like this: De La Hoya gets 60 percent and Pacquiao gets 30 percent. Let them fight for the other 10 percent with the winner ending up with what he wanted.

"I think Manny and Oscar like to gamble a little bit," Roach said, referring to their well-known enjoyment of wagering. "I love that idea. Just give the extra percentage to the winner of the fight.
"Let's make this a real prize fight. The winner gets the 10 percent. That draws interest in the fight and shows that these guys really want to fight each other. People love when something is on the line. Let's put something on the line. I know both guys like to gamble."
Roach's new idea to make Pac-Oscar happen, i think this sorta thing should happen more in boxing:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts