Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant contribute to the Rap music section since I don't really listen to Rap and if I do it's nothing new. So I thought I would start this thread and see how long it takes to crash.

Anyway who do you guys like?

G

·
Rap is slowly dying but I still like a few people. I'll listen anything, I love trance and dance music too.

oasis
the kooks
stone roses
stereophonics
red hot chilli peppers
pink floyd

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here some of my favs

Tool
Pantera
Metallica
Megadeth
Korn
AC/DC
Slipknot
A Perfect Circle
Seether
Killswitch Engaged
Disturbed
All great in my book. Never got into those others really but can see why people like them anyway.

I'm excited Metallica is gonna be on OzFest this year. Also you might wanna check out Fair To Midland, Southpaw. They are very good and on the same label as System of a Down I think. They are pretty new. Well new to me at least.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I'm with ya'll on Deftones RATM and Pantera. Those bands seriously kick ass. I'm more into classic rock though like Allman Bros, Boston, Aerosmith, The Stones etc.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Metallica (seen live twice)
Godsmack (seen live once)
pearl Jam
staind
Alice in Chains- if the lead singer was still alive I would def go see them perform
AC/DC
Early Man- Thrill of the kill

Metallica has to be my fav. they have soo many good songs.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm with Mark. I listen to everything, but rap is my genre of choice. Everytimeidie is my favorite band ever. I used to kick it with these fools all the time before they moved up north and got big. Now I see em everytime they come through Texas. Best live shows I've ever seen, and I've seen Manson, Metallica, Korn, Meshuggah, Slipknot, Mudvayne, and many many others. Everytimeidie owns all of them. Their music will grow on you. Trust me. Oh, and they act weird on purpose. They're normal in person.
YouTube - Every Time I Die - "The Logic of Crocodiles"
YouTube - Every Time I Die - Ebolarama
YouTube - Every Time I Die - We'rewolf

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
What about led Zepelin? htey are probably the greatest rock band ever! Favorite rock band currently is Social Distortion. Mike Ness is a musical God.

damn it, I'm gonna start a country thread and watch to see that there are only 4 responses. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Im a big rock music fan

My favorite classic rock bands are

Led Zeppelin
The who
AC/DC
The Ramones

active bands i like are

Slipknot
Korn
Mínus (Icelandic band)
YouTube - Mínus - The Long Face
YouTube - Minus - Angel in Disguise

Dont know if they go under the rock genre but they are more of a softer rock/pop but i also love Coldplay and Radiohead (big fan of british music:))

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm with Mark. I listen to everything, but rap is my genre of choice. Everytimeidie is my favorite band ever. I used to kick it with these fools all the time before they moved up north and got big. Now I see em everytime they come through Texas. Best live shows I've ever seen, and I've seen Manson, Metallica, Korn, Meshuggah, Slipknot, Mudvayne, and many many others. Everytimeidie owns all of them. Their music will grow on you. Trust me. Oh, and they act weird on purpose. They're normal in person.
YouTube - Every Time I Die - "The Logic of Crocodiles"
YouTube - Every Time I Die - Ebolarama
YouTube - Every Time I Die - We'rewolf
I love that hardcore punk stuff. I'll have to check them out. I think The Refused might be one of the best rock bands ever and they are a very good hardcore punk band.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I love that hardcore punk stuff. I'll have to check them out. I think The Refused might be one of the best rock bands ever and they are a very good hardcore punk band.
If you start listening to ETID you'll get addicted man. The lyrics are so sick too. I suggest buying every album and you'll be set for 6 months.

·
Registered
772 Posts
the who
ac/dc
metallica
slipknot
cradle of filth
korn
rammstein
slayer
arctic monkeys
aerosmith
thin lizzy
stone roses
gun and roses
paul weller

i could sit here and write alist all day, but i love my rock music

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Anyone hear the new Disturbed CD? Downloaded it yesterday and its pretty damn good. Up there with Ten Thousand Fists. Also the Hellyeah CD is real good too. Great to work out to atleast.
I don't like the kind of rock they play on the radio. I hate Disturbed, Godsmack, and all of those type-bands. EVERYTIMEIDIE is where its at. GOAT

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm the same way Shane. Although I don't like the songs they play on the radio by those guys but your missing out on a lot of good stuff by not hearing the whole albums. Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed was a great album but the song they played on the radio was dog ****.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts