Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A prime Marciano vs. a prime Mayweather. How do you guys think it will turn out? Give me the results as of a finish fight.

Marciano KO6 Mayweather.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I love the 49/0 and the lagacy of Marciano but with all respect this is a unrealistic question even in the post Pacman-DLH event.
I starved myself a lot of years to be able to compete at a very humble amateur level to support fights that ignore normal weightcategories, that is why i even opposed the DLH-Pacman fight, you can understand my supprise when i saw pacman destroy DLH:facepalm:
I respect all fighters who give it their all and come to fight to win. I hate fighters who fight with one hand tied to their balls like Valuev did against Holyfield.

However stupid as it is i think Marciano would oblitterate and vapourise, destroy and annihilate Mayweather in 4 beautifull rounds. Mayweather is a great, intelligent fighter but i don't like his defensive counterpunching style. With all respect of course.:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
floys defense means nothing as marciano pounds his arms until he connot hold them upp then he tears into mayweather face who is knocked out cold in the 8th but mayweather cuts marciano in the 6th which just angers marciano more and makes mayweathers demise much more brutal.

·
Banned
25 Posts
floys defense means nothing as marciano pounds his arms until he connot hold them upp then he tears into mayweather face who is knocked out cold in the 8th but mayweather cuts marciano in the 6th which just angers marciano more and makes mayweathers demise much more brutal.
Haha that's what would happen except in early rounds.

·
Registered
163 Posts
this fight would be a over in less than i minute,patterson had a glass jaw and was a light puncher,marciano had a good chin and was a good puncher,marciano wins by kayo under first minute first round:eatdrink:

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
this fight would be a over in less than i minute,patterson had a glass jaw and was a light puncher,marciano had a good chin and was a good puncher,marciano wins by kayo under first minute first round:eatdrink:
Why are you using Patterson as a parameter?

Its Floyd Mayweather vs Rocky Marciano.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN a p4p match Floyd outboxes marciano and wins a decision. In a HW bout (or cruiserweight by todays standards) Marciano stops little Floyd.

·
Registered
163 Posts
yes, and floyd would lose,floyd was a natural middleweight and would of done good there,marciano was a small heavyweight but had extreme power for his size:cop:

·
Registered
163 Posts
marciano was a small heavy but he has the power of a ox and he always kept punching hurting the heavies in the arms so they would not be able to hold their arms up,now mayweather is a great fightet but if he were to fight marciano he would get pummeled in the first round and would need the smelling salts to revive him:cop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts