Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Junior middleweight prospect Ronney Vargas was senselessly killed Saturday by a gun shot to the chest on Saturday morning while sitting in his car in the Bronx. The tragedy occured after a late night argument at a local deli and the 20-year-old Vargas later passed at St. Barnabas Hospital. He finishes with a pro record of 8-0 with six knockouts after a stellar amateur career. No arrests have been made. Fightnews extends sympathies to his family and friends.

I saw this guy on the undercard of Pavlik/Taylor I. He was an entertaining guy and it's such a terrible shame.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
You got be fukking kidding me. That's fukked up. He was an outstanding amateur. I saw his last AM fight against Asante Henderson (I think that's his name). He had serious talent. I'm actually saddened at this news. It's ruining my high. Fukk you Nate!

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
damm shame I hope he didn't contribute to the cause for his passing, regardless it's a shame there are so many cowards out there who can seem to be able to settle and argument and move on unless is with a gun..:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts