Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i do not have santata sports channel i can not watch the hatton castillo fight live. I was wondering if theres anyone that will be watching it live who can put a up date round by round scoring of the fight on here ? With a few comments on how the fight is going ? If anyone can do this it would be much much apreciated? thanks guys :)

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
tyson said:
As i do not have santata sports channel i can not watch the hatton castillo fight live. I was wondering if theres anyone that will be watching it live who can put a up date round by round scoring of the fight on here ? With a few comments on how the fight is going ? If anyone can do this it would be much much apreciated? thanks guys :)
im going out for the fight to a freinds tomorow or i would have done a pbp, i'll look into someone else doing it though tyson. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tommygunn said:
im going out for the fight to a freinds tomorow or i would have done a pbp, i'll look into someone else doing it though tyson. :thumbsup:
Cheers tommy that would be great thanks alot :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers for posting guys but i was able to watch the fight in the end lol:D Great to see the hitman do britain proud

·
Registered
149 Posts
i only saw bit and pieces and then ko punch. what was up with jlcastillo. i would've predited him to win after seeing a very average hatton vs. collazo.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Castillo is no spring chicken, but dont take nothing away from Hatton. I bet NOBODY else from 147 down, besides maybe Cotto, could have done what Hatton did to JLC tonight. Theres talk of a showdown with Mosley in Oct/Nov time or possibly a superfight with De La Hoya up coming for Ricky. Its evident now Ricky can mix it with anyone in the world from 147 down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts