·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Cal throwing those gay slaps...it's not doing anything to Roy

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fukk Roy Jones. He's being a straight up bitch. Calzaghe is a badass and is clowning him. If they stop this I give up.

G

·
I've seen basically nothing since the first 3 rounds fucks sake. Can someone keep me updated because no streams are working for me.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
after round 2 everyround was a carbon copy of another, the only difference being Jones face getting bloodier and more battered.

even though Joe was down in round one, he had no respect for Jones at all. And won it convincingly.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Joe Calzaghe clowned a shot 40 year old Roy Jones Jr. And he was showboating about it.

I predicted a Joe Calzaghe comfortable UD or late KO and he won a comfortable UD.

G

·
That's it. Roy will win.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down in 1, why am I surprised LOL
Why am I not surprised that he made adjustments and won. Great fighter.

Cal throwing those gay slaps...it's not doing anything to Roy
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

School was in session all night long.... Calzaghe looked great. Time for the all the haters to eat crow.
I ******* love it! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
This was a charity fight; that wasn't the RJ I remembered, he needs to retire.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Joe Calzaghe clowned a shot 40 year old Roy Jones Jr. And he was showboating about it.

I predicted a Joe Calzaghe comfortable UD or late KO and he won a comfortable UD.
What made me laugh was Jones was still trying to showboat while he was getting beat down.:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I not surprised that he made adjustments and won. Great fighter.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I ******* love it! :thumbsup:
Good way to respond AFTER the fight LOL, you was probably on your knees praying that Cal can survive the round .

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Its a sad day when I say Roy Jones is washed up. Thats what it came down to tonight and Joe was the better fighter for sure. Calzaghe is a hell of a fihgter and would beat anyone that is put in front of him. Even after all the cat jokes I made about him.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
What made me laugh was Jones was still trying to showboat while he was getting beat down.:laugh:
Yep. I give Calzaghe credit for doing what nobody has ever done and that's DOMINATING Roy Jones. Tarver didn't dominate Roy, he just beat him.

But let's face facts, Roy is almost 40. He's shot. He hasn't beaten a top class guy since his disputed decision over Tarver in 2003. The only thing that really pisses me off is that Calzaghe will take credit for beating a 'wicked' fighter when Roy Jones is shot and has been for five or so year now. Joe Calzaghe said it in 2005, he said Jones is shot. Suddenly in 2008, Jones isn't shot anymore? That's ridiculous.

Grats to Calzaghe, deserved victory. But please don't act as if you've beaten a prime Roy Jones because you haven't. The Roy Jones I remember danced in that ring, he whooped people. Cuts? What the hell were they. NOBODY could catch Roy and when they did, he'd hit them back harder.

1 - 20 of 793 Posts