Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Quote from interview with Joe Calzaghe about how he'd beat Bernard Hopkins...

"Hopkins is a myth, just like his win over Antonio Tarver was made into something it isnt. Beating a guy that did absolutely nothing,for 12 rounds and fought like he was scared.Tarver was the guy that made his name by beating a washed up Roy Jones , just like Glenn Hohnson did too"
What suddenly made Roy Jones become a legit opponent for Joe Calzaghe after he'd already called him "washed up"? I'll tell ya what it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ another con job worked on the boxing fans.
As you may guess I will not be buying the fight

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
If that fight went down (I like both fighters), but Imma have to go with the underdog in RJ. I just pray to God that he doesn't get his head knocked off by Peter's monsterous haymakers LOL. If RJ can beat Cal and then beat Peters, I will rank him over Ray Robinson LOL

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good CJ!!!

Always have something to cry about.

If you arent interested in this fight, dont freakin buy it, Everyone else will.

Some of us just enjoy boxing. All this bitching and moaning from you is really becoming lame. I question you as a true fan of boxing.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If that fight went down (I like both fighters), but Imma have to go with the underdog in RJ. I just pray to God that he doesn't get his head knocked off by Peter's monsterous haymakers LOL. If RJ can beat Cal and then beat Peters, I will rank him over Ray Robinson LOL
Well I personally think Jones beats SRR at 160 up. Many think so as well. Check polls online. But if he could do that ^^ he would be side by side srr on the pound 4 pound all time best list.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Quote from interview with Joe Calzaghe about how he'd beat Bernard Hopkins...

"Hopkins is a myth, just like his win over Antonio Tarver was made into something it isnt. Beating a guy that did absolutely nothing,for 12 rounds and fought like he was scared.Tarver was the guy that made his name by beating a washed up Roy Jones , just like Glenn Hohnson did too"
What suddenly made Roy Jones become a legit opponent for Joe Calzaghe after he'd already called him "washed up"? I'll tell ya what it is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ another con job worked on the boxing fans.
As you may guess I will not be buying the fight
This makes zero sense. Hey C.J. Duck, you should say the same thing in every thread. That would be hilarious. Oh, wait...you already do.

·
8,579 Posts
Good CJ!!!

Always have something to cry about.

If you arent interested in this fight, dont freakin buy it, Everyone else will.

Some of us just enjoy boxing. All this bitching and moaning from you is really becoming lame. I questionable you as a true fan of boxing.
I enjoy real boxing Lance. I appreciate a well fought, closely contested bout between two evenly matched boxers. I refuse tpo buy obvious money making con jobs. And please do not pretend to tell be anything about boxing I was involved in the sport when you were just a twinkle in your Daddies eyes LOL

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Well I personally think Jones beats SRR at 160 up. Many think so as well. Check polls online. But if he could do that ^^ he would be side by side srr on the pound 4 pound all time best list.
I agree, RJ is naturally larger and stronger than Ray Robinson, so he would beat Ray Robinson at 160 and up. But P4P wise I think Ray is better.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I enjoy real boxing Lance. I appreciate a well fought, closely contested bout between two evenly matched boxers. I refuse tpo buy obvious money making con jobs. And please do not pretend to tell be anything about boxing I was involved in the sport when you were just a twinkle in your Daddies eyes LOL
Yes, and you've obviously learned sooooooooo much. :rolleyes:

·
8,579 Posts
This makes zero sense. Hey C.J. Duck, you should say the same thing in every thread. That would be hilarious. Oh, wait...you already do.
Waste your $$$$$ all you want Shane buy into the cons its your choice. But not too many of the real fight fans I know will waste time and $$$$ on such con jobs. BTW are you 2 twins?? Shane Duck & Lance Duck LOL

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont have many hobbies and money really isnt an issue. I will gladly spend 60 bucks on this fight to watch it in high def. You may say its one sided, but you've been known to be wrong more times than not. But why don't you check out that poll above! I think your still mad calzaghe beat one of your hero's and we all know why you hate rj. Go cry now.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Waste your $$$$$ all you want Shane buy into the cons its your choice. But not too many of the real fight fans I know will waste time and $$$$ on such con jobs. BTW are you 2 twins?? Shane Duck & Lance Duck LOL
That's just about as funny as when you say Margarito is a good fighter. You know you don't know any "real fight fans." "Real fight fans" don't talk shitt about boxing in every one of their posts. "Real fight fans" actually like boxing, and watch boxing when it is on. "Real fight fans" are guys that are not like you. You're a bitter old man who is pessimistic about everything and misses the "good ol days." I've seen your kind before, and you're all the same. I'm just kidding about all of this of course. You're my favorite member of all time!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To quote the man in shanes avatar.

The Sauce

"That I am not afraid of this f****** waste of lead
On my pencil, for me to write some **** this simple
So listen closely, as I break it down and proceed
This old G's about to get smoked like rolled weed
You don't know me or my mother******* mother
You mother******* punk"

"You're never gonna blow, *itch, you're just too old
No wonder you're sore now, lordy you're bored now
I'm pushing thirty, you're kickin forty's door down
*itch this is war now, and you'll never beat me"

·
8,579 Posts
That's just about as funny as when you say Margarito is a good fighter. You know you don't know any "real fight fans." "Real fight fans" don't talk shitt about boxing in every one of their posts. "Real fight fans" actually like boxing, and watch boxing when it is on. "Real fight fans" are guys that are not like you. You're a bitter old man who is pessimistic about everything and misses the "good ol days." I've seen your kind before, and you're all the same. I'm just kidding about all of this of course. You're my favorite member of all time!
Do ya know what Shane? You, Lance & the other mayweather/jones worshippers have given us many many laughs over the past few months. You'll buy into any con they sell. Some of the excuses you come up with to try and defend them are classics LOL. Even when the prima donna "retires in tears AGAIN" you rush to defend him.
Just one thing though Dont forget it was Duckie Mayfeather that ducked the $8mil offer to fight Tony Margarito. Oh sorry I forgot Duckie didnt know who Tony was did he ROFL

1 - 20 of 89 Posts