Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know alot of people that don't have it, most satelite companies have it, I know alot of people with just basic cable, usually don't get it.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
We get different stuff on our ESPN Classics. I doubt we'll get to see this, we mainly get to see Benn, Eubank, Ali, Tyson and an occasional big fight not involving those.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm going to make a thread for post Hatton-Lazcano talk that all threads will be merged in because I expect people coming out of the woodwork to either make excuses or praise Hatton in 20 threads.

·
Registered
772 Posts
i don't think hatton fans will need any excuses, his opponent shouldn't give him too much difficulty, i'm looking forward to hatton malignaggi, that will be a real test of character for both, hatton after suffering his first defeat and malignaggi will have to up his game to defeat a tough and agressive fighter in the form of Ricky Hatton, thats the fight i'm looking forward to.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I dont think I'll be tuning in for it Not really interested in jones jr beating on off duty cops, garbage collectors and such

1 - 20 of 58 Posts