Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Joe

Votes: 20 51.3%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Smoking that crack again? :D
:laugh: I can picture it in my head...Calzaghe going in trying to bother RJ with his handspeed, and RJ all of a sudden throws a mean right uppercut to Cal's grill in the late rounds...don't worry it'll be quick and painless

G

·
:laugh: I can picture it in my head...Calzaghe going in trying to bother RJ with his handspeed, and RJ all of a sudden throws a mean right uppercut to Cal's grill in the late rounds...don't worry it'll be quick and painless
Come on, your bro put you up to this, right? :laugh:

No way in hell Calzaghe gets knocked out my washed up Jones. If he does I'll be back here with a different screen name. LOL

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Come on, your bro put you up to this, right? :laugh:

No way in hell Calzaghe gets knocked out my washed up Jones. If he does I'll be back here with a different screen name. LOL
:laugh: Nah, nah. I think if RJ wins, it'll be by decision to tell you the truth LOL. But I'll mos def be surprised if he wins by TKO. But in a way I can see it happen. It'll be a good fight regardless.

G

·
:laugh: Nah, nah. I think if RJ wins, it'll be by decision to tell you the truth LOL. But I'll mos def be surprised if he wins by TKO. But in a way I can see it happen. It'll be a good fight regardless.
Yeah man I've wanted this one for years, should be a great fight. :thumbsup:

·
Fire of the Dragon
241 Posts
Calzaghe to KO Jones in round 1

I sense a lot of people will be over biased in this thread so i may aswell be the first!

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
NEW YORK (August 18, 2008) – The ticket pre-sale for the highly anticipated superfight between “Super” Joe Calzaghe and “Superman” Roy Jones, set for November 8, 2008 at Madison Square Garden is currently the largest pre-sale of a boxing event in the Garden’s history, with more than 12 hours yet to go. Square Ring CEO John Wirt stated that “tickets are selling like hot cakes and I would advise all the Calzaghe and Jones fans out there to buy soon if they don’t want to pay a ticket broker a huge premium down the road.”
They're going to sell VERY quickly according to that article.

I got Roy on this one, simply because he's one of the greats of our era and hopefully he can roll back the clock and school this overrated pussy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just watched the Jones Trinidad fight, and wish Joe the best.

Couldn't believe how hard Roy hits.

Has JC's chin been tested, other than the Hopkins fight?

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
It's definately gonna be Calzaghe!!!
The Official Joe Calzaghe site
Booooo Joe! BOOOOOOOOOOO! :cheeky4:

His chin was tested against the "Heavy hitting" Byron Mitchell :laugh:. I don't think it matters how many heavy hitters he's fought because at the end of the day RJ will be the hardest AND fastest puncher that Cal has ever faced...and that's saying alot...well...Cal hasn't fought anyone so that's not saying too much but still you get my drift.

·
Registered
339 Posts

Kessler tested Joes chin and Joe passed that test, considering Hopkins was his first LHW fight then you can forgive him for being caught cold so early in the fight.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts