Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I think Jones will win maybe maybe late stopage or decision. Depends if Jones takes chances or is just conservative. Jones will probably be to quick.

I have never seen Ajamu fight so hopefully I am wrong & its a good fight.

I hope Jones gets KO'd.

Are you watchin it? What do you think?

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
My thoughts...why? Why is he moving to light heavyweight? Maybe this is a "tune-up" fight for something much bigger for him to end his career with. Possibly the long anticipated Jones vs Hopkins rematch? Or maybe its just a kiss goodbye to the boxing world, in a fight that just doesnt seem to amount to anything? Maybe Jones is just squeezing out one more payday before his final exit? Hopefuly its the first scenario, and I finally get to see the rematch that should have happened years ago. Although at this point, I think Hopkins would give him too much to handle. But thats what I really want to see, now isnt it.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Captainobvious99 said:
My thoughts...why? Why is he moving to light heavyweight? Maybe this is a "tune-up" fight for something much bigger for him to end his career with. Possibly the long anticipated Jones vs Hopkins rematch? Or maybe its just a kiss goodbye to the boxing world, in a fight that just doesnt seem to amount to anything? Maybe Jones is just squeezing out one more payday before his final exit? Hopefuly its the first scenario, and I finally get to see the rematch that should have happened years ago. Although at this point, I think Hopkins would give him too much to handle. But thats what I really want to see, now isnt it.

Jones has been at light heavy his last 4 fights like 3 years.

I hope Hopkins retires & doesnt make any foolish comebacks in the next few years. I would be happy seeing Hopkins goin into the Hall of fame in 5 or 6 years.

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
ERIK said:
Jones has been at light heavy his last 4 fights like 3 years.

I hope Hopkins retires & doesnt make any foolish comebacks in the next few years. I would be happy seeing Hopkins goin into the Hall of fame in 5 or 6 years.
Hopkins is a lock for the hall of fame already. I think thats the only fight he'd come out of retirement for. But I would love to see that be the only, and final fight of both of their careers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Back in the day RJJ wins this easy, but now he is completely washed up. My heart breaks everytime I watch him try to fight....I believe he's only doing it for the money, as there is no fire in him anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts