Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BUMB FIGHT

Two-time WBA heavyweight champion John “The Quietman” Ruiz (41-7-1, 28 KOs) has signed a contract to fight former WBO title-holder Serguei “White Wolf” Liakhovich (23-2, 14 KOs) on October 13 in Chicago. Ruiz and Liakhovich are rated No. 2 and No. 3 in the WBA, respectively. “I’ve been in Puerto Rico training for a fight here on October 31,” Ruiz said, “but, instead, last night I was offered a contract for a fight next week against Liakhovich. It’s on short notice but if that’s what it takes to get another title shot, I’m willing to take the fight, and we’re asking the WBA to make the winner either the mandatory challenger or No. 1 contender.”

TWO BUMBS FIGHTING LOL

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hehe i guess Ruiz will take this one by decision this Liakhovich is very bad imo but this one will be boring i gurantee that.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
BigDigga said:
the mauler returns! i didn't see his fights against valuev and chagaev, but i read he tried to change his style up.

He stopped hugging and tried kissing? :eek:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
John "the Huggy Bear" Ruiz is still fighting? God help us all!!!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Wow BigDigga ah trible post :O hehe but he actually won the fight against Valuev imo and i still dont know why they give it to Valuev :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts