Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
youse barely rule your own country anymore, yet alone anymore else.

A scotsman is the head of goverment in Britain. Get the **** now that is funny lol

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
full english breakfast +1

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
youse barely rule your own country anymore, yet alone anymore else.

A scotsman is the head of goverment in Britain. Get the **** now that is funny lol
If I'm not mistaken the Irish have achieved what?

Part of Ireland is ruled by London and the rest relies on EU funding to survive, Ireland was poor and backwards before joining the EU. It's only economy was potato farming :laugh:

Why shouldn't a scotsman be prime minister? After all the Scots make up part of Great Britain.

·
Registered
661 Posts

Part of Ireland is ruled by London and the rest relies on EU funding to survive, Ireland was poor and backwards before joining the EU. It's only economy was potato farming :laugh:
:laugh:

I bow to you're outstanding grasp of Irish history.

G

·

Why shouldn't a scotsman be prime minister? After all the Scots make up part of Great Britain.

Sorry, not all countrys feel the need to rape, pilage and murder in order to be a "super power".
:laugh:

I bow to you're outstanding grasp of Irish history.

His retarded grasp:thumbsup:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Sorry I forgot the barren wasteland of the British Antarctic territory, the cornerstone of the great British empire:laugh:

And people ridicule the Russians for trying to claim the North pole:dunno:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

:laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
661 Posts

What are you applauding? Not one point he made was valid.

Part of Ireland is ruled by London
False. "Northern Ireland" is currently ruled by domestic parliament in Stormont.

the rest relies on EU funding to survive,
Ireland now contributes vastly more to the EU development fund than it receives. So that's completely false.

Ireland was poor and backwards before joining the EU.
Might have had something to do with centuries of our resources being raped by a bullying foreign empire.

It's only economy was potato farming
Again absolute bollocks. "Potato farming" constitutes a tiny proportion of irish GDP.

Anyway I've just got back from your nation's capital, and you'll be happy to know it's an underdeveloped backwater in comparison to my fine thriving city.

My fundamental point remains completely valid, Britain rules no waves.

Oh and Stockport are shite wannabe mancs.

And Forest are shite an all:D

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I dont want to start any political fight butas we're on the England/Ireland topic I'll say this. I remember the terrible days in England when the IRA were bombing pubs, clubs, railroad stations etc. Their claim was they were "at war" with England, but most of their targets were innocent people. Like the one in a bandstand in a public park as the band were playing, many innocent people killed on a sunday afternoon. Like the one placed in a bus that was taking soldiers wives and children. I lost friends in that one.
How can they do things like that and live with themselves I dont know.
I know through history the Brits have been as cruel as anyone else they treated the Indians badly.
As far as the PM goes If he's Scottish its fine by me as far as I'm concerned we're all BRITISH

·
Registered
661 Posts
I dont want to start any political fight butas we're on the England/Ireland topic I'll say this. I remember the terrible days in England when the IRA were bombing pubs, clubs, railroad stations etc. Their claim was they were "at war" with England, but most of their targets were innocent people. Like the one in a bandstand in a public park as the band were playing, many innocent people killed on a sunday afternoon. Like the one placed in a bus that was taking soldiers wives and children. I lost friends in that one.
I know through history the Brits have been as cruel as anyone else they treated the Indians badly.
As far as the PM goes If he's Scottish its fine by me as far as I'm concerned we're all BRITISH
What is the point bringing that up? The thread is a bit of light banter and slagging. No need to drag this **** up

G

·

what are you agreeing with, do you know yourself?

jesus CJ, talk about bring a downer on abit of banter.

Alright then though, what about the millions of people in Ireland who starved to death because of greedy british landlords during the potato famine?

What about when the british Army drove in to Croke Park and opened fire on the innocent crowd killing innocent people.

What about bloody Sunday when the British Paras murdered 14 innocent people. Yes your official ******* army!

What about the ten dead hunger strikers left to die by Thatcher?

What about the thousands upon thousands who died at the hands of british?

Wanna bring some sort of balance to it? The Irish arent the only ones who were raped, murdered and oppressed by the british over the years either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts