Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
that was a sad day, I remember I was in HS in Global studies and everyone was lookin out the window when we heard the 1st tower got hit, then we all stared, mouth-wide open..while the second one was hit and then collapsed, horrible day. Seeing this video sent chills thru my body..all them people with no choice but to jump..I cant even Imagine what that would have been like..

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember watching it aswell. I just got home (got sent home early) and the 2nd plane was just hitting the building.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I still cant believe how sad the brits were after 9/11. It us really hard.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whats up with the first picture in the top video!!!
Is that real???

Thats some scary s**t if it is!!

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats up with the first picture in the top video!!!
Is that real???

Thats some scary s**t if it is!!
I don't think it is. I highly doubt a camera would remain intact from the top, and make it down all of those stories and through all of the fire and such.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just figured it would be appropriate to bump this thread on the 7th anniversery.:(

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow that comment really lets everyone know just how intelligent you are:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
472 Posts
NsBLife Wow that comment really lets everyone know just how intelligent you are

^^^ Turn off your TV and do some research, then get back with me and edit your post :laugh:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Lol you reply back by making yourself look even dumber having "done research" on false, unproved, speculated, and unreasonable accusations made by people who have absolutely no lives or scientific background what so ever, turn your computer off idiot, and get the f out of America, better yet get out of wherever you live and take a peek at what is actually going on overseas or any where else other than your cute little town. I bet you were about 5 years old when this happened, leaving you with no meret to talk.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Man I remember that day as if it was yesterday. I thought the world was going to end that day. I've never seen anything like this, and never want to see anything like this. I don't think the govenment did this, but I know what you mean. Our current Prez isn't the sharpest pencil out of the bunch and I heard a lot of conspiracy theories about 9/11 as well. Like there were bombs in the the smaller tower buildings, and some in the twin towers. Because like what many experts stated, this is the first time that fire has melted steel. Plus all of the towers fell demolition style. The whole thing just seemed weird to me. Plus you can see windows from the towers being blown out after the plane crashed into the building; and the firefighters were yelling "There's bombs in the building!". In a way, the government did do this to us for the fact that they were too negligent of our safety due to the Prez's love of money. That's why the sooner Bush is out te better it is for the country and the world for that fact. This was a sad day, a very sad day...

·
Registered
841 Posts
I do to, it was one f'ed up day. I'll answer everything you just said.

1) It's doubtful that that was the "first" time fire ever melted steel, but you can actually see the **** melting in video.
2) Demolition style would be where the building collapses from the base, you can also clearly see that from the entry point of the planes and up is where the building's began to collapse on to the rest causing it to collapse.
3) The reason bombs where thought to be in the buildings was because everyone in the city thought that NY was being bombarded by missles and bombs when it was really just two hijacked planes, people where saying that bridges and subways and etc going to be blown up. All this speculation being normal in such kaos, but then you have fat slugs sitting on their computer making those speculations into outrageous claims in order to get attention it gets rediculus. Even if pres. bush wanted to pull something like that, he wouldn't be smart enough, and then there's the question of why? Afganistan doesn't have **** for oil.

It's disrespectful to the people who lost their lives and to the people losing their lives right now to say **** like this, but understandable when coming from somebody that was 5 or 6 at the time who had no emotional attactment to it.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I understand what your saying but if you look at these two videos, you'll understand what I'm saying. Man I still feel for the people who lost their loves ones in those buildings.

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!
YouTube - 9/11 Twin Towers: Bomb in the lobby!

I just find it odd that two airplanes can send an explosion over 1000 ft through an air tight elevator shaft. I guarantee that we don't know everything behind this. If Bush just had the brain of a decent human being this attack would have never happened. I mean the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania flew over my state, and we were worried that they were coming for us since we're known as the chemical valley. And CNN ranked my area as the #4 location that is most likely to be attacked by terrorists due to our rare and extremely toxic chemicals.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Also easily explainable.

The first video is obvious, they say there's a secondary device meaning they thought the plane(or bomb as they thought) was the primary device, all accusations floating around out of sheer panic. It is very likely that secondary explosions went of from the plane that crashed in the building i.e. fuel pockets, or even bombs brought on the plane.

The second vid is very stupid, at the first part the video is edited with the "soft boom" in the background lol. Even if it wasen't edited, who's to say the minor smoke bomb size ploom is the result of the sound. If there was a bomb that went off right there it would make much more smoke, black smoke at that. Then there's some facist jackass youtube rat in the background narrating trying to make you believe everything he wants you to believe. There were loud sounds everywhere, from infrastucture crumbling to bodies hitting the lobby roof, the firefighter has no evidence to prove it was a so called bomb. Things explode went they get as hot as they did, including metal and compressed airpockets.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts